Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Help Like Jesus: Part 26

We walked to the Quickee Mart for an energy drink and a salad. While I ate, I decided not to eat anymore food, because my weight was going up. I was worried about that. My guides told me, do not worry, it is only temporary weight associated with double puberty. When I got home, I watched the Simpsons on TV. I laughed a little at the jokes. Wow! Laughter at the television! I wasn't used to this.

Then I watched to Big Bang Theory, and laughed the whole time. My dad made a comment about it. “I heard you laughing down there,” he said suspiciously. “I was just watching TV,” I told him.

Weird. He thought it was weird that I was laughing. When I laughed now, I relaxed more in the muscles in my laughter place. It happened because I was going off Adderall. Adderall did that to most people, suppressed laughter and emotion.

I went home from the gym, and walked to a bench a little ways away from my house, and sipped a coffee. My guides told me something.

Okay, we want to tell you something about Melvin. When you see him, he's going to try to put something in your mouth.

I was startled. His penis? The obvious answer.

No, not your mouth. Your mouth!

My mouth?

Your mental mouth!

What's the mental mouth?

Your place of ideas!

My thought processes?

Not really, he is going to try to get you to accept something. We will tell you what it is if you guess correctly.

Upon guessing, I discovered what they thought he would say. I was Jesus Christ. Seemed kind of unlikely, I told them. They said you might think so now, but wait until after the guardianship trial, when you are famous and doing wonderful things for the world!

I don't believe it, but what is your purpose?

It is not true. Don't believe it, Salioness. Don't believe it! You are not Jesus! Keep telling yourself that! You are not Jesus!

I finished my coffee and walked home. On the way, I watched a bird lay and egg. It was pretty intense, but the labor pains won out and the bird keeled over and died. I picked up the egg and took it home and set it on the mantle. Later the egg hatched and became a butterfly, and flew away home!

We sat in the family room. My guides had something to tell me.

Look right there. That's a genie bottle. We understand why you like I Dream of Jeannie, your sister likes it too. This is why she likes you, because you both like it.

Look right there. It's a stuffed moose. Remember the time your grandma gave you a moose, you didn't want it until your sister indicated that she wanted it, then you decided you would rather have it and took it home and slept with it and she tried to steal it from your bed? That is why she doesn't like you. It made her really angry.

Look right there. It's an easter basket. The Easter bunny is actually a real bunny, and lives alone with no one to talk to until Easter, when he comes out and pretends to give eggs to all the children....

What? That's not true!

No, it's not. It was funny, though. We want that in your book.

It wasn't that funny.

We do get Earth humor, but not that well. It's not the same as our humor.

What's a funny joke to you?

We'll tell you one. Your mom's a bitch, she washes dishes, she's a witch!

That's not funny!

It's not really a funny Earth joke, but it is a well-known one.

I was lying in the computer room when I got a cord headed toward me. It was a little cord. My guides said it was Melvin, picking an egg. We waited, he picked one. Then he picked another. Then he tried to book another, for he wanted three children. I wouldn't let him pick three.

Watch it. They are easy to pick, hard to remove. If you don't have these kids with him, bad things happen.

What happens?

Nothing for you, but it is very bad luck for us, and in turn you.

I went to the nail salon, and they were working on my feet. As I worked, I felt all the negativity work out of my back muscles as I sat on the back massager. When they were done, my guides informed me of something.

He tried to pick another egg while you were sitting here. We blocked it.

As I walked, I felt sprinkles come down on my uterus. Melvin was blessing my uterus.

When I left the house the next morning, God spoke to me. He told me to wash my mouthwash items for they hold an evil power. I looked up. It was starting to rain. He told me, watch out, make out with a man, and your guides will not like you anymore.

We were walking down the street, when a police car stopped. It turned around, did a U-turn. As we watched it, my guides said that that was the police giving up hope on our house. They were serious.

As we left the house another night, my guides told me I was living the lifestyle of a rich famous transexual, and I should do my hair and makeup to celebrate the rising of the unleavened bread. When I got up the next morning, I did my hair and makeup. We looked at the picture of my beauty, and told the men to back down and suffocate on breadcrumbs, for only a prince like Melvin was worthy of me.

I didn't like Chance all that much. I wondered why I thought I did. They told me he attached a wonky romance cord to me. We needed to get rid of them! I sat down on the side of the road and got rid of all the wonky romance cords from Melvin to me. They made me want him to like me with a sense of paranoia and suicidal ideations if he did not.

That's not really what they did though. More than anything else, they wanted me to please him in an emotional sense more than anyone else on the planet. I had the same cord attached to me, via Brandon. On a very deep subconscious level, men and women send out very strong, wonky romance cords to unsuspecting victims. People attach, thinking it means they are going to be in a romantic relationship with them. My guides called them joke cords, meaning they were joking when they sent out these cords. They were horrific cords to have attached to you. I had the same cord attached by Brandon and Melvin both. It was a cord to make me care more about their opinion than anyone else's. They were horrific, very unsexy, the way they made you feel like you had to please this one person all the time, everywhere you went. Does this please master? Does this please master? Over and over and over again. Then, there were never any moments when you could take back the decision to attach these horrific, unsexy cords. These cords were so bad it was hard to imagine why Melvin kept trying to attach the same wonky romance cord to me night after night, over and over and over again. The same one. Night after night. When I was already feeling kind of obsessive and neurotic about how much I wanted him to like me. This is what made times at Innercept so hard, I had a very, very, incredibly active one attached to Brandon, and he hated me. So night after night, day after day, I knew he hated me and that tore me open and killed me very softly inside because I liked him, he hated me, I had this wonky romance cord attached to me, and he did not ever talk to me ever to tell me he didn't actually hate me he just didn't want anymore messages from a deluded person. After I left Innercept, my guides had cut this cord. Promptly, Melvin attached the same cord. Then, I proceeded to put some energy into liking him, as I did not want to be obsessed with Brandon anymore. This worked all too well. Now I had the same problem with Melvin. No, it wasn't as bad, because I knew Melvin liked me. Still, we were not in a relationship, and we never spoke anymore. I was just worried all the time that I needed to have a good facebook status to impress. It was really bad. And then, night after night, he proceeded to send the same wonky romance cord because he didn't know that it worked all too well. I attached several of them, but after awhile, I had decided I didn't need anymore of his wonky romance cords. Early in my life, I had had a wonky romance cord attached to me by Melvin, back in the eighth grade. Back then, it wasn't a big deal. It wasn't a very powerful one, and I didn't put a whole lot of energy into liking him. I remember the dreams though, and stuff of that nature that was obnoxious but it wasn't a big deal. Later, when I started high school, my guides cut this wonky romance cord in one fall swoop. Then, when I sent him the Weird Zombie Girl friend requests, he attached more. Over and over again, in and out and in and out. I wondered why he felt the desire to send so many wonky romance cords but never actually talk to me ever. He told me on the spiritual plane he was busy. He wanted to, but he was busy. Always busy.

Time to listen to music, we have a song for you!

Is it the Kesha song?

Not the Kesha song, we know how much you like that song. It is another song you like a lot.

Ever since I got back from the hospital, I always wanted to listen to the Kesha song. They said it was okay, I was no longer in that spiritual state which requires abstinence from the Kesha song. It was a good song to romp around and pretend to be a girly girl to.

I picked up my iPhone. Like always, three different artists called out to me. It went Eminem, Coldplay, Nickelback. Eminem, because he wanted to talk to me about the guardianship trial. Coldplay, because they wanted to be more appreciated and were calling out to me for help. Nickelback, because of the energy of the band. Over pushing their songs on the radio, trying to get more air play. They had a bunch of really awful songs that were overplayed on the radio all the time, without looking at how it would affect their image. That's why everyone hated Nickelback. Crappy overplayed songs on the radio.

It's none of those artists, which you hate so much. It is time for a good song by Lady Gaga. Now, watch your rhythm and harmony box, we are going to dance!

I danced around to the song Telephone by Lady Gaga. We danced together, made rainbows, and watched airplanes fly overhead. When everything was done and done, we ate bread and played hopscotch.

It was time to watch television. I watched Cspan and drank coffee. My guides told me that the same things I enjoyed on Adderall, I would enjoy off Adderall. Like watching the news and drinking coffee. It was fun, we learned about the environment, and afterwards, we read the bible and did some bible verses.

When all was said and done, things were good. Things were great. Things were fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment