Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Help Like Jesus: Part 24

We started doing a new type of energy work, something like spell work, but my guides said it was not, it was energy work. I would lie on my bed, and mutter words under my breath, and think of someone, and it would do work on them. Common words, words learned early in life, like numbers, pizza, cat, dog, harmony, peace, love. I was doing a bunch of this random muttering of common words one day, when I felt a prickly feeling.

My guides informed me that that's the feeling you get when you are on the receiving end of certain spells. Someone picked up on it, and doesn't like your use of energy work. They are casting a spell. Move! Move!

So I was running around the house, dodging the spell. I went and sat somewhere else. It went away for awhile, then happened again. I got the prickly feeling again. Time to move again. It kept happening. I kept having to run around the house, dodging the spell.

Go for a walk! They will get you anywhere in the house!

I went outside and walked around. I got a different feeling.

That's the feeling you get when they are backing off.

What kind of spell are they casting?

But when I got back to the house again, it started again. I had to leave with my parents and run some errands. When I got back, I didn't know it was back again. I was sitting on the bed, craving lemon chicken. We had already eaten.

That's the spell. The spell was, make your body crave foods it doesn't need. Do a spell to get rid of it. That is one of the spells they cast. The other one they've been trying to cast is one that makes you lack energy, so that you will stay in one place.

I did several spells, and got rid of it.

They kept trying to cast it. I went to bed that night, and woke up the next morning craving waffles.

Your body doesn't need waffles. You need to remove the spell again.

I did so. They backed off for awhile. Then, later on, we were doing energy work again. They asked me who I wanted to do energy work on. I suggested the spellworkers, because they were miserable. So we did some energy work to make them less miserable. It was my dumbass idea I thought when I was lying in my bed in an altered state and not thinking very well.

Immediately, the spells started again. I was running around the house again, dodging the spell. This lasted all night, that night too. I ran, and ran, and ran, over, and over, and over again. I got mad. I started telling my guides, “This is a bit too paranoid schizophrenic for my tastes. I don't really believe this, but I do.”

After awhile of running around, dodging the spell, I was sitting on a chair when I started randomly talking out loud.

“I don't know what's going on, I don't know what's going on... But I'm mad! I think it' something bad, I think it's something mean to the world... I want it gone! I want it gone! No more of this bullshit! It is horrific, what you are going to do to the world! It is going to change everything! Do not let it happen! We need you out of our lives! Please, destroy it!”

I told him not to be bothered by it, I was okay. This was good. He said, do not do it. I said, I am not a problem, I am the solution. And he said, we need you gone. I said, be one with me. And then he was gone.

And it was done.

We can talk to his guides. Want to? My guides suggested.

Of course!

Who are you? I asked his guide.

Rachel. Brandon. Wait, I don't know.

Why are you doing this?

For your good.

Why?

You're wrong?

What does the world need?

More structure.

What helps the world?

War.

Why?

It brings peace.

Why does it do that?

Peace creates war?

At this point, the connection was lost.

It's the classic case of the inexperienced guides. They have no idea what he is, what he does, but they like it. He is a good person, so they like him. He is done now. Don't expect him to do anymore spells. But we need to warn you. This is not the end of the road. There will be a lot more spells. You are seen as a menace to society by a lot of people, so they are going to try to stop you. Don't worry, we will help you protect yourself.

Believe, Rachel. You are the messiah. We would like you to believe it. Really believe it. Do you?

I do, but not really. I mean, I believe it to the best of my abilities.

Well, that's all. We need help from you. Do something about that spirit right there. Swear at it. Get mad.

Fuck! Shit! Damn!

That didn't work, try again.

Suck a cock!

There you go. Those words had power. Now, we need you to do something about the spirit over there. Say it again.

I did. It left.

Now, we are going to do some more energy work. This time, we are going to say words that have meaning to you only, and you repeat them. We will tell you subconsciously what words to say, you will say them out loud, and then, kaboom! Like a spell, only it is not a spell. It is energy work.

Let's do one on Adam. Adam and Eve, Rob Zombie, poof!

I did so. When I did so, I felt energy emenate from my mind and surround Adam's place on the spiritual plane.

We did this for awhile, and then, we were done. We did energy work on a lot of different people, who called out to me subconsciously to ask for it. My mind was apparently so powerful, I could just sit in my room on the bed and mutter words under my breath, and it would have a positive effect on the people I am thinking of.

We walked to the store and bought a Red Bull. When we got back, we opened a box of cookies for carbohydrates. I was deficient in calories, they said. They told me I was losing weight at the same time. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. They told me to pinch the fat with my fingers. I did so.

You are burning fat here. We can tell when you pinch where you are burning fat from. Pinch somewhere else.

I pinched all around. Apparently, I was burning fat from my stomach and face and a little from my arms, but not my legs or nether regions.

A little while later, after getting frustrated when they told me this over and over again and I saw no weight loss, some guides from somewhere else told my guides that it was just a rumor that you could use the pinchy method.

When I went to the bathroom, I would look at myself in the mirror. Sometimes, when I was showering and naked. I would ask Melvin what he thought of my body. He could see a little through my eyes, and he told me I was looking fantastic. Better than most of the women he screws on a daily basis, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment