Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Help Like Jesus: Part 22

We looked up some things online. They had me look up leyaks, because on the spiritual plane I was going to be on, leyaks were visible. They had me like and unlike a few things on facebook. They had me like gray light, because as they explained to me, gray lights are people who do not attract spirits. The energy of liking it makes me less visible to spirits. They had me like the color white, because it would help me energetically. They also told me, if I wanted to, I could like the color green. It wouldn't help me out but it would help them out. It would help them see me a little bit better. I decided, why not? Why not help my spirit guides?

I had to unlike a bunch of things I liked. References to food were bad energy, like Subway, and other restaurants that I had liked. As I sat there an unliked them, I felt hunger instantaneously leave my body. I didn't know if it was like this away from the computer too. My guides said it only effected me at the computer. They told me I put so much energy into facebook, facebook had powers over me that I could only imagine.

When I looked at things on facebook, I was instructed whether or not I could like that. References to marijuana use and drinking of alcohol were bad luck, so I could not like them. Another thing that was bad energy was pictures of people holding alcohol containers. One thing I realized was, I would feel the difference immediately. I would get bad energy from a bad energy post if I liked the wrong thing.

I went back in my room, and lay down on the bed. My guides informed me that they were going to tell me who hated me, because I needed to know.

So this guy from Innercept, Joe. He didn't like you at all. He thought you were ugly, your clothing was lame, and your jokes always were dumb. He hated you more than anyone else in the entire world.

This other staff member from Innercept, Daniel. He always put on a facade that he liked you, but he actually hated you, more than any of the other residents, mostly. Not some of the really bad apples, but he didn't like you at all. That's why he denied your friends request. I was upset, and started sending him bad energy.

This girl from Innercept, Catherine. She hated you so badly, it hurt her just to live in the same house with you. She wished you would leave all the time, she wanted to say something mean to you, but didn't want to start a fight.

They went on like that, telling me different people, and how much they hated me. People I didn't particularly like, mostly, so it wasn't a big deal... But I liked Daniel, a lot actually, so I was upset about that. The funny thing was, it actually made me feel better, each time they told me someone didn't like me, it made me feel healthier and more balanced. Like my head wasn't as far up in the cloud, living in a happy fantasy dreamland.

Daniel just called out to you on the spiritual plane. He is upset that you are sending him bad energy. He says he likes you.

But I thought he hated me! Is he lying? I asked. I was feeling way more balanced now.

No, we don't think he's lying. We actually made that up. Please, stop sending him bad energy. You are very powerful in this state. We made up most of those. Some of those people don't like you, but mostly, most of those people really don't have an opinion. We did this because it was a type of grounding that works in this state, and you needed grounding.

My guides informed me of something serious. There was a monster in my mom's bed. It dwelled in her sheets. At night, it fed my mother lies about me. It told her about how I was cycling rapidly from the bipolar disorder.

I woke up early one morning, and got up. I had been sleeping downstairs. When I woke up, I imagined my spirit guides were putting on a show of making fun of me, and I was standing in the center with nicotine gum in my mouth. When I woke up, I had to take the nicotine gum out of my astral mouth before putting it in my physical mouth. There were quite a few occasions after this where this happened.

I asked my guides about the mockery they were making of me. They said it was something that they were doing, sort of like dreaming, but while awake. It was processing of information that was necessary to do while I slept. They said they knew it looked like they were mocking me, but that's actually not what it was.

As I walked out into the other room, I heard soft constant murmuring from my mother's room. I wondered if this was the monster, telling my mother lies about me.

I got up and made coffee. I struggled immensely to overcome the urge to wait for my mom to get up, because I needed coffee right that moment. When I drank, I overindulged in coffee always. My guides said it was okay, but I needed to drink it constantly throughout the day in order to stay in contact with them. There were times when the caffeine was dwindling in my system, and I lost contact with my guides and started channeling lower spirits that were passing through. When I lost contact, my guides can't see me as well either. The same thing happened when I didn't have enough nicotine in my system. Nicotine, in general, makes it easier for spirit guides to hear you. When I didn't have enough nicotine in my system, my guides would get mad at me and tell me to chew another piece. Sometimes, I didn't want to, for it had a stronger effect if I waited longer between pieces. But my guides said this was fuckery, just chew another one!

Later on, my mom was on vacation. One night, I slept in her bed, before I cast out the monster with incense. As I was falling asleep, I heard my name spoken to me, and it told me to get out! This was not my bed, it was not a bed worth sleeping in for young women needing Adderall. I left immediately.

I cast out the monster by lighting incense in her room and then leaving immediately.

What was the picture trick all about? I asked my guides.

That was a game we were playing with you, they said. The picture trick was real, but it is not normal to be able to do that with pictures. We told you mostly truths, some lies. Like the thing with Melvin liking eating crap. We actually made that up. He is not into that at all, we know this for a fact. But you are weird about how gross that is, so we thought, we would throw that in for good measure. Some of the other stuff we threw in for good measure, like people not liking you. Some of them really didn't, but we think Eminem would actually like you, for real. We threw that one in for good measure, because we thought it would seem inaccurate if every person you cared about loves you so badly, even though that is true.

I woke up one Sunday morning, and my mom told me she was going to the farmer's market. She asked me if I wanted to go. Without consulting my guides, I told her yes, and we headed out.

At the farmer's market, I walked around listening to my headphones, and channeling. I bought some coffee, and a water. I sat down on a tuft of grass. As I was sitting there, my mind drifted off. I was remembering my friend Terry, a man from Innercept. He was my favorite staff member. He told a story about fly fishing, and one night, when Angela his wife was in danger, he heard his name whispered in his ear, while out fly fishing. He turned around, and looked at a hilltop, where there was a man waving to him. Later, he found out none of his friends nearby had been doing this. No one had been there.

I sat, and in my mind, the image of the man waving stuck. I imagined it with a very hypnotic quality, crazy eyes, waving, waving, waving, waving. It put me in a trance kind of. It was freaky, but interesting at the same time, this feeling I got from this image.

“Stop!” My guides instructed me all of a sudden. “Get up! Get out of here! Move!”

I got up and moved. As I walked, they told me something. That image in my mind, that was something akin to a portal. It is a feeling one gets when on the receiving end of dark, dark magic. Not black. Don't use that word. It is, but don't use that term. Coming here was a horrible idea. We didn't think it was a big deal, but... well, it is. It will be fine, you are under close protection. Walk away from the farmer's market, Salioness.

I walked, and walked. As I walked away, I started to feel better. I hadn't even noticed I was feeling bad. The energy of the market was horrific.

There's a bench. Sit.

I sat.

Okay, now, we will do a spell. Mutter what comes to mind. Go!

One, eight, seventeen, cat!

Good, now another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment