Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Suicide for Hire Fueled by Hormonal Rage: Fan Fiction Idea

STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO CAUSE HER TO SPEW!!! -Aaron

But I want to, I want to, I want want want want to! -New Witch with Nasty Ab Problem

BUT I HATE HER, SHE'S SO MEAN! - Aaron

What didn't she do? What was it? You can tell a professional, like I am so serious about that, like oh my God. - New Witch (Shorten it to New to try to remember Rachel's New Guides, what happened to them?)

BUT THAT'S HER FAVORITE PASTIME!!!! -Aaron

What are you talking about? Orgasms? - New Witch

Blush, golly gee, you said the word. I command you say it never again. - Aaron

Okay, but if we get cake afterward.... -New Witch

Let them eat cake! Remember! Remember! -Aaron

Oh no, he's turning into Rachel and having Rebecca movie flashbacks.... Nonsense reasoning, not that! NOT THAT!!! -New Witch

Blip -God

The crash didn't happen, but it will, so the next mission is to forget. What? I don't remember...

$Rachel Zuhl Signature Style$

No comments:

Post a Comment