Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, February 5, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: 30 & 31

Chapter 30

What do you think I like to do in my spare time, Rachel? Alfred asked.

I don't know. What is that inkling in your mind that makes you think I have a clue?

You need help with your mouth, girl. Alfred said to me and smiled.

We touched each other in my bedroom. He crawled on my bed and hugged me. I loved him back. We made love. It was dark out, and the blinds were drawn.

When all is said and done, who will be my friend? I asked. When I am alone and forgotten, who will be my lover? Alfred will, I said. And then, I started to sob. Immediately, he left.

I like it when you cry for me, Sugar Plum. I like the energy. But the energy shift when I was down there lying with you, it was unpleasant. So I had to leave.

What? You love to cry over me, Sugar Plum? Well, weep. Weep. Weep! It is easy to understand why you hate to cry, but hard to understand how much you enjoy loving me.

Alfred loved the energy of my tears. Not even tears, just sad emotions. When we rode in the car, we listened to the song, Sewn, the The Feeling. It was a serious song, about having serious feelings for someone. When I listened to the song, I got all serious and thought of how much I loved Alfred.

When we went to the store, I bought grapefruit. When I ate, I thought of how much I loved Alfred, and tears ran down my cheeks.

As I sat in my room at night, I wondered. What would life be like, without Alfred? Would I joke around with my spirit guides still, and not feel his absence? Or would I feel some sort of strange longing? And then, I wondered. Would Alfred and I ever part? Would he ever leave me? Never, because we were connected at the hip.

Chapter 31

We have some work to do to your mental wall. Remove items by touching the side of your head, and pulling out the energy. It is easy. Like that, good.

I touched the side of my head, fished around for the item they wanted, pulled it out and discarded it.

This is a type of energy work that only works in this state. It is not very powerful, but it can have lasting effects. You are the only person in the world who has done this type of energy work. Okay, so let's get started!

Remove a picture of chance. Add a picture of Adam. Remove Crystal's pencil. It makes you feel like you like her a little bit, because you own her ideas a little bit. Move the icosahedron from the right hemisphere to the left hemisphere to make you more logical. The icosahedron represents the idea spot in your brain that you draw upon for inspiration. Remove the butcher knife. The butcher knife makes you more easily angered, and quick to get riled up. Add a scholarly hat to make you more intellectual. Remove the apron that makes you talk to yourself. Add a stop watch to make your memory better. Remove the picture of Brandon.

I did all this by picking things up off my brain and moving them around, by touching my hand. After I removed things, I discarded them in the trash can. My spirit guides told me it wasn't important that I actually threw them in a real trash can, but I did anyway.

Okay, one more thing to remove. The fuzzy olive from your dream.

I had had a dream one time, a long time ago, that I always remembered something from it. I was in a house, and part of the décor was this funny large fuzzy black olive. I was astounded that I had one of these in my brain, I didn't think it was important.

Remove it. It gives food a permanent place in your mind, making you think about it more often. Now, a couple things for you to add. First, a toothbrush.

I imagined a toothbrush in my hand, and added it to my mental wall.

Now, a corkscrew. This corkscrew makes it easier to strike up conversations with new people. So, imagine a corkscrew.

I imagined a corkscrew on my stomach, held it in my hand, and went to put it in my mind. In my mind's eye, I imagined this very sinister, wonky corkscrew.

“Errr... Maybe not that corkscrew. Let's try again!”

I got rid of the first corkscrew, then tried again. Again, the same sinister, sinister corkscrew.

How about we try again later?

No comments:

Post a Comment