Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 41

Well? What do you think of that, Sugar Plum? Alfred asked me.

I was beyond anxious for this spirit sex to happen. It was enticing, and very real to me.

I want to tell you something else about sex in the spirit world. But first, let's get rid of these dementors! Alfred pointed with my hand, and instructed me what to say. “Waterworld, beyatch!” “Eat a can of chicken pox, Monica's sex toy!” “Roll over and choke on your own filth, water bottle enthusiast!” “Mitochondria, Sugar Toots, mitochondria!” “Popsicle? Eat a dog bone, bitch!” Now, sing! “La la la la la!” I sang, and the ghost disappeared. “Fly away home!” “Fuck off, sweetums!” I said in a sweet voice. There we go, we got them! High five!

Now, something I want to tell you about spirit sex... It hurts the first time.

That's good!

Not really, I was joking, but I like that attitude. Another thing about spirit sex is, it is against the rules to be anally raped more than three times in a row.

Good to know.

So when you do that kind of stuff, which we may or may not, remember that. Another thing is, it hurts to understand how badly I want to rape the shit out of you. So we don't do consensual sex, ever, okay Sugar Toots?

I was thinking the same thing.

It's great, unlike on the Earth plane. On the Earth plane, you can't do consensual rape. Doesn't happen. Bad news. Here in the spirit world, it's all consensual, but not in the arena. So it's all good and dandy. I want to tell you something else I like to do, okay?

I'm listening!

I like to taunt my victims with tampons. To embarrass them a little bit, you know?

I wouldn't be embarrassed by that, I would think it was funny.

Remember, I design you, okay? I'll make it so you are embarrassed by that!

Okay... I roll my eyes.

Another thing, it is hard to stop once I get on a roll, so if you are ready for a roll in the hay, you better be really ready, okay?

I'm as ready as you are!

Another thing that is important is, you need to learn to be good at sucking cock, which you are, I've watched you.

You've watched me?

Yeah, back in the day we were gangbanged by a bunch of thugs, I saw you... You were good at it, very good.

Now, one last thing... You better be ready to go down on me, and when you swallow, I want you to look me in the eye, got it?

Sounds fun!

It is. It will embarrass you to no end, and I get a kick out of that like no other. When a girl swallows, or a boy for that matter, but we don't do any of that homosexual stuff... It's not bad, it's just not as fun as the guy on girl stuff... It has a taste to it that's embarrassing.

What does it taste like?

Turpentine.

Really?

No, but you don't know what turpentine tastes like, do you? This does not taste good, but it's not as bad as on the Earth plane. Another thing, too young is prohibited... So I will make you about 18, me about 47, you with large tits, skinny as hell, pretty, but not in a dominant femme sort of way, if you know what I mean.

What do you mean, pretty in a dominant femme sort of way?

So pretty it's intimidating. Girlish. I have some ideas for how you would look, but none I am willing to share with you. For me, I was thinking, Tony Soprano. Know what he looks like? Just kidding, I know you don't. Look him up.

I looked him up on the computer, and liked what I saw.

That looks good to you, doesn't it? I was also thinking, Robert Downey Jr.

I knew what he looked like, but looked him up anyway. Good, but not as good.

Yeah, I'll put that in the maybe pile... Now, you best be getting some rest, we will talk more on this spirit sex stuff tomorrow.

Will the sex be better for you than for me?

Way, way better. I enjoy the dominant male attitudes more than you enjoy the submissive femme experience. But don't fret, it will be much better than anything you've ever done on the Earth plane. Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment