Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Communing with the Terrorists: What did you tell them, Rachel?

The American people need to know! -Ian

Well, to set the scene, I was living at Pearl House in the summer of 2022 and feeling devastated but determined to continue, over Jason and Emily trying to force me to kill myself with black magic atttack after attack. I got a loud probe from the terrorists, and this had never happened before, but I had been chatty with the witches so I got a little bit chatty with the probe as well. At the time, I was in the shower washing my hair as I thought about what I wanted to say to the terrorists and projected the right thoughts. My spirit guides had told me previously, "leave the Muslims alone." They caught me at my darkest, most lonely hour. Actually, it wasn't literally my darkest hour, but I was starving for some sort of social recognition or "juice." As I washed my hair, I chatted and pointed out the blunder: We worship the same God though. Christians and Muslims worship the same God. And then I thought of something I had been thinking recently, which was it was the atheist worldview that makes me think that the Prophet Muhammed was a false prophet, what if God sent both Jesus and the Prophet Muhammed? I joked with the prober, don't know who this was I imagine that searched and found their most gifted spiritual authority to probe me... I don't know why Americans got so upset at a Middle Eastern network for editing a picture of Michelle Obama with her shoulders exposed so that she was wearing a dress with short sleeves. Funny, dumb Americans. Recently I had communed with the deceased spirit of Osama Bin Laden, before he went down a dimension for being a dangerous soul. He had made jokes and I laughed, warning me that the terrorists won't listen to you about world peace they would bomb Unity Hospital instead. He also told me that the terrorists despise America because of Anorexia. That's what he told Conscie at the time, I realized he said it this way for dramatic effect, on a subconscious level bulimia was "don't even get me started."

Anyway, so they caught me in a moment of weakness, and I could go on and on, but I kept trying to point out Allah wants world peace. World peace. World peace. I thought you know, why is that so hard to understand?

"And the rest was history." -Ian

In other news, I'll never be happy again, just wear a fake smile, after I finally researched what went on on Oct. 7, because I'm in a place where news is triggering to patients and we aren't always allowed to watch it. I'll probably perk up and smile cheerily, but I feel like puking. After I heard this story of a cheery looking and funny young woman being raped for 121 days, and that's twice as long as Fish Out of Water Psychology lasted and I hope that is of no relevance, and I don't know what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment