Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, February 16, 2024

Burn Like Jesus, Chapter 50 (no 49, skip)

I sat on my couch, with a bunch of spirits around me. My dad looked in through the glass at me and smiled. He kept on walking. I lusted after Alfred some more, and then we talked about something important.

When you meet chance, you have to understand that he is not the only chance you have of being rescued, my guides told me. We think Adam has a place too. We don't know which one it is going to be. We are hoping chance, because of all this cording. But if it's not, don't hesitate to cord Adam, okay?

Let's go, another cord! Alfred said, like always. This was a nightly thing.

I lusted on the floor for Alfred, as he sent me intense sexual energy... And then I redirected it onto chance.

Two can play that game!

I got a cord. I waited, as it entered my vagina, and tied little strings all over the insides of my vagina, intricately woven strings, from side to side, up and down, tying together the wall of my vagina, over to the ovaries, through the uterus, all around that area. An intricately woven masterpiece.

What was that?

It's not finished yet, just wait! This is a sexual servitude cord system. It means little to the one who has it, because she is now the property of the one who has it to her.

What does it do?

It makes you more prone to sexual suggestion, more able to keep up with his sexual demands, and more able to resist the urge to stop when you want to, and he doesn't.

That's it?

He'll like this one, yes. Okay, it's done.

Another! Another! Another! Alfred said. Let's go!

I lay on the ground, and lusted after chance some more.

Two can play that game!

I got a couple more cords rammed into my vagina. One of them went through my vagina into my mouth. They said that was a pleasure cord for oral sex for him.

What are the others? I asked.

One of them is to make him happy to touch your private parts...

Really?

No, not really. It makes you more interested in sex than he is.

Does it work?

These are powerful cords, but not really, no.

Let's get rid of that one, I don't like that one.

Don't do it bitch! Alfred yelled.

I removed the cord.

Okay, what are the others?

This one makes you more interested in pleasing him than yourself. This one makes him interested in only being sexual with you and no one else.

Really? He attached a monogamy cord?

They attach them, they don't know what they do. That's what you should know about these sex cords. People don't know what they do who attach them. The same with joke romance cords. They have some idea, though.

What should we do now?

Let's do Adam! Go! Go! I'll start you out! Alfred said enthusiastically, and started sending me sexual energy. I started lusting after Adam.

Two can play that game!

I waited as some cords entered my vagina. A couple pleasure cords for oral, and one into my mouth was so I would want to do it whenever he asked. The other was one so he would ask at inopportune times.

That's a popular cord!

Men love that cord because they love inconveniencing women with their sexual needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment