Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 28

What do you think of this picture? Alfred asked me. He showed me a picture of himself with a circle around each eye. I looked at it, and snortled. That was a horrible picture!

Let's try it again, then. What do you think of this picture? He showed me a picture of him with his eyeballs hanging out.

That's disgusting! I exclaimed.

What about this picture? He exclaimed, and showed me a picture of his pubic region.

I gagged and puked.

Don't do that, missy! Here, give me a bj! He reclined on the couch.

I huddled over and sucked an invisible cock. When he was done, a cockroach came out of his dick instead of semen.

Swallow it, sweetie!

I did.

Now, spit it back up, that's real energy!

I spit it back up.

You got to get used to that, sweetie. He's going to ask for it all the time. You have to be ready to do it whenever he asks. It's important not to let him see you gag when you look at his crotch.

I won't gag, the picture you showed me was gross! I exclaimed.

His is gross too, I know it, we watch! We watch all the time! Another thing you need to know is, your mom is looking for another treatment center for you.

No, she isn't, I said in a huff.

They weren't satisfied with Innercept. They thought it helped, but the Scientologist corrupted your thinking near the end and undid all their progress. If you had just been there without the Scientologist, you would be all perky, happy, on all the medication willingly, and working at Albertson's! Isn't that what you want?

I'm going to be a famous commentator! I screamed.

Not really, but you will do commentary sometimes. Another thing you have to know is, if you don't win the guardianship case, you are going back to treatment. They will plan it out ahead of time. Not any Scientologist place, more like the middle of a desert. Like wilderness. Would you like that?

They're not sending me to wilderness!

But you don't know, do you? Another thing they might do is, put you in a home for mentally ill people. Another thing they might do is, prescribe more antipsychotics. They don't think the antipsychotics are working very well.

Well, if they knew all that went on in my head...

But it's not psychosis! God! When will you stop acting like you are psychotic and suck my cock! Suck it!

Again, I sucked an invisible cock. This time, no cockroach.

You better believe they will sell the house, too, so they have money for a lawyer and for treatment afterwards.

When will they learn that treatment doesn't help? When will they learn that the thing they want, money can't by?

They are big shot money bag people, money buys everything to them! They think if they throw enough money at a problem, it will eventually go away. If you want help from us, ask. We can help in many ways during the trial.

I will need all the help I can get. But will they really fight it? Or will they just let me go?

You better believe they will fight tooth and nail, Alfred screamed. Now, remove your clothing, I want to see something about your figure.

I took off my clothes, and danced a little bit. He told me I was looking a bit chubby. He wanted me to be as slim as possible for when I was living with Chance.

You look like you could stand to lose a few, Honey Suckle. If you don't, he won't be as satisfied with the sex, and the situation won't be as delicious. When you lose weight, it shows your muscle tone more. That's what guys want to see, that hot muscle tone you put on from the double puberty.

I'm working on it! They told me not to lose weight yet!

Pashaw! It's coming right up! And then we danced, made fun of Elvis, and watched cartoons together.

No comments:

Post a Comment