Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Rachel and her Face: "The Dizzying Whirlwind Effect"

When I was just a kid, I would look in the mirror and think I was pretty. Then, my sister told me I was ugly, and so did children that were family friends. They all said I was ugly, and it was because I had dark circles under my eyes. So I trained myself to think my face was ugly.

In adolescence, I thought I was ugly as fuck. At times at Innercept, I thought I was just so ugly I was inbred looking.

Then, what my spirit guides and higher ups did, when I first became a medium. They kept saying, "bigger women get more respect on the Earth Plane." I'm like, what? No. No. And then they said, "Yes, but that's a common myth."

The thing was, I thought about that. Is a skinnier woman more attractive? It depends who you ask, some men don't like skinny women. And men who like slightly bigger woman might have a more respectful view of women.

Which leads to a subconsicous mysticism trail of thought that leads to me thinking my own face is pretty and seeing it like other people do.

Which leads to selfies, selfies, and more selfies.

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment