Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 59

Okay, what are we doing now? I asked my guides.

We are going to talk to Robin Williams again!

Hooray! I screamed. I waited, and he came on.

Are you there, honey? He asked.

I am! I said.

What have you been up to, honey? He asked.

I have been channeling celebrities, talking to my guides, going out in public and stuff...

Cute.

How are you?

I am good, not that good.

What have you been doing?

Oh, recovering from the crossing over. It was hard.

Okay.

I have some jokes for you.

Okay!

Robin proceeded to tell a bunch of spirit humor jokes, which I didn't get consciously, but laughed at, because I got them subconsciously.

Where do the girls become one with themselves after a night on the town? He asked.

Where?

In front of a girl's bathroom without the toilet paper holder in their mouths!

I laughed.

Why do women always give bad blow jobs?

Why?

Because they spend so much time at the gym they don't understand why men would ever want them!

I laughed.

Where do the birds eat the rest of the seed during the night?

Where?

Out of the back of your hand!

Where do the women lay eggs on top of the rest of the nest?

Where?

On the crow's feet!

It went on like this, joke after joke I didn't get, but laughed at anyway, because it tickled me the right way.

I have something to say about why I like you. I read your book.

Really? You liked it?

I liked it a lot. Lots of spirit humor.

What part did you like the best?

The part where you conquered the world and became better at living then your parents!

That hasn't happened yet, goofball!

It will, though!

I thought he asked me if I was horny. I wondered, then asked my guides.

No, he did not.

Are you horny? He asked.

I blushed.

Where do the women eat pencils? Robin asked.

I don't know!

In front of the pencil sharpener!

Where do they birds live after dusk?

I don't know, where?

By the light of the moon.

And that was it. We were done.

Does he know about my reaction to the ice cream joke?

We didn't tell him.

Will he ever know?

Not unless you put it in your book.

I was going to give it a brief mention, but dumb it down a bit, because the bad ice cream joke thing was really bugging me.

When will we talk to him again? I asked.

When he is ready, he is sending you energy now.

Really?

He said something about you to us. He said you were witty in a fun way when talking to him in private.

He did?

No, he did not. But he said something in spirit language you wouldn't understand about why he liked you, and that's the closest Earth translation.

We decided to call it a night. After lusting after Alfred, I lay down and wept. Because I was having such a good time, I didn't understand why this did not happen to everyone. Why couldn't everyone channel Robin Williams? It was a fun experience. But then again, you shouldn't look down on the less fortunate, it is hard to understand why they are not doing as well as me, but you shouldn't think less of them because of their misfortunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment