Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, February 5, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: 37 & 38

Later that night, I was lying on the couch in the computer room. Alfred spoke to me. It was his voice. It was different than normal. It was beautiful, and it reminded me of a dragon.

“This is the voice I use in heaven. Remember?” Alfred said.

I did. As I sat there, listening to the sound of his voice, I stared off into the distance. His voice made me want to stare off into the distance. It reminded me of something related to fantasy, like Matthew III.

Think about a celestial body, said one of my guides.

I imagined Saturn. I pictured Saturn vividly in my mind.

Not that one, a different one. The one you were thinking before, with several planets in a row.

I thought of that one again. As I sat there and thought about this, I wondered what exactly we were doing. I wondered why I had to think of planets. I thought I might be remembering something on the other side.

Then, it happened. I sat back and closed my eyes. Visions went across my eyes, and I felt as if I had taken some sort of hallucinogen. I was still hearing Alfred, through the same neural pathway, but now it was saying mean things to me. It wasn't really him.

There was a girl with hair everywhere, hair flailing about... It got caught in a ceiling fan, and made a bloody mess.

There was something where I was captured, made fat and ugly, and I underwent a brain operations to give me a permanent disability... Then an angel rescued me, and fixed it.

There was one where I was standing on a beach, and a large sea serpent came out of the water and ate both my parents. As I went through these, I talked out loud. “Oh no, oh no... Well, that's not that big of a deal. I mean it was at the time, but that's not that big of a deal anymore...”

There was one where I was raped and murdered, and they had to find my body in the wilderness...

There was one where I was looking for my sister, and she was gone forever because she fell down a sewer...

There was a person who screamed, “Be healthy! Have fun!” And then her head exploded.

I even relived my birth. I came out of the the birth canal, scared and frightened beyond belief. Then they put me on a table and cut the umbilical cord.

Afterwards, I opened my eyes. Is that it?

Yes, you are done. Now, those weren't all your past life regressions. Those were mostly Alfred's.

But I thought we had had all the same lifetimes...

These are from another dimension. No, you usually don't remember stuff from other dimensions, but Alfred held onto an extraordinary number of memories from the lower dimension.

The only ones that were you were the birth one, obviously, and the one with the sea serpent.

Why are we doing this?

This is to help you guys understand each other's past a little bit better.

This was on another dimension? How come a lot of the things were similar to stuff on Earth?

This is a similar dimension to this one. It is remarkable, how many similarities there are. It is also a much grodier dimension, as shown with the one where they gave him a mental handicap. That is a very common past life memory, everyone remembers that one the same. We think they have some lives that are classics, that people live over and over again, about the same.

How did we do this, just by me thinking of planets? I asked.

It activated a neural pathway, and released a chemical in the mind, not the brain, similar to DMT. That's why it was so fun!

Chapter 38

I made plans with a guy from facebook, and met him downtown. While I was waiting, I found out he was going to be late. I waited in Pioneer Square, where there was some sort of festival. When I looked at the big clock, it suddenly looked very sinister. That's how things looked sometimes, sinister. It freaked me out badly. It was a cord to Alfred. I waited and walked as my guides took care of it, and gradually, things stopped looking sinister. As I walked, I felt like someone was following me closely. When I turned around, no one was there.

It's a bad spirit. A very bad spirit.

I walked, and walked, and walked, and was chased by the spirit for a long time. An angel came down to help me escape the spirit. When the angel came down, it said, “Watch out, no one who breathes fairy dust will understand your sorrows.” Then it put a shield over me. The shield helped a little but not very much. I kept having to walk to get rid of the spirit. They said it came off of one of the people in the crowd. I was a brighter light than the person whom it was previously following. When we got to the end of the road, it was gone. My guides had gotten rid of it. As I walked, I muttered incoherently to myself about how spirits need better homes than finding random young strapping women who happen to look their way. When we got rid of the first spirit, another spirit started following me. Then, it left, because my guides put a spell on me that repelled all spirits.

I met the guy, we talked about spiritual matters for a long time, walked around, and then parted ways. As we were walking, I noticed that things started looking a little bit elven village. I was looking at the top of a building, which was decorated in an exuberant fashion, and it grossed me out, and looked disgusting and mystical at the same time. Elven village. Another cord is what that meant. I breathed deeply and removed the cord.

On the way home, I had another problem with a page open. I hated these problems, they made me embarrassed because my brain was that fragile that it got upset over dumb shit that didn't really bother me at all. But it did, because of some sort of biochemical reaction. On the way home, I looked at the little loops on the bus hanging from the bars, the ones used for people to hold on to, and it reminded me of ears or tails hanging from a line. It was looking a little bit elven village. I removed the cords.

As I entered the house, I smashed my body onto the bed, and rolled around in lust for Alfred.

That's it, that's it, who do you love, Sugar Toots? Who do you love? That's it, that's it, you love me, don't you Sugar Blossom? You would do anything for me, wouldn't you, Sugar Plum?

No comments:

Post a Comment