Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 44 (we skipped 43, now don't go There)

I was lying on my bed, when my guides told me there was an angel for me to talk to.

Hello. My name is Elizabeth. I have come to tell you your mission. Your mission is, helping people find joy in small things.

Okay, I said. And the angel left.

What a dumb ass mission! Is this for real? I thought my mission was, to stop global warming, or to end consumerism, or to shut down the makeup industry... Not, help people find joy in small things! That's for some dumb unimportant person, not me!

Yeah, we don't know about that either... We don't know if that was a real angel or not, but write it down anyway.

What is your name, girl? Aaron Wilson called out to me and said.

Rachel. I asked him who he was. This was on the spiritual plane, so it was unconscious.

I am your man, he said.

No, you're not. How old are you?

Fourteen.

You are too young.

By the time you are really famous, I will be eighteen!

That's not old enough for me, I like older men.

You would like younger men if you knew me!

Not really, no, sorry.

Will I? Will I enjoy the show?

What show?

When you kick the butts of your parental units on national television?

Why do you say that?

I see it ever so clearly. You ruling the world after an initial showdown between your parents and you. You are so clever, you will knock everyone's socks off! Boy-O! It takes a special lady to win my affection, but you've done it already, and I don't even know who you are!

You are cute, but I know you are too young. I have a man already, and he is my one and only.

You won't be saying that for too long... Before long, men everywhere will bow down to your every whim in a sexual way! What a romp!

Sounds horrendous. I like something different.

No, most women like men who bow down, who-ya!

I don't, and I don't think that's what most women like.

But I understand, you are used to being the bitch. I will eat your pussy all day long if that's what you like! I will do it all night, all day, all the time, everywhere! You and me, baby! You and me!

That sounds like a gift for a different woman. I hope you find the right woman for you.

That's what you are for, baby.

I think not, antelope.

And I cut off the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment