Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, February 23, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 55, 56... "Where's my blog?..."

Okay, Salioness, look up! The sun is shining! It is a bright, sunny day! Let's go get a soda!

I walked around outside, talking to Heath Ledger and Tupac. I was listening to a song by Tupac. It was time to choose a new song.

Someone up there said, let's choose one of our songs, to let her know we're here.

Okay, it's B... Not that one, not that one... I thumbed through my music. There we are. The Beatles.

Oh boy! John Lennon is here? I said enthusiastically. I was shocked.

Yep, and his friend Ringo Starr!

We have been watching for awhile, but we were busy, because we have a lot of stuff to do on the other side...

Is George Harrison going to be here?

Not really, no. He's a whiny little prick, he stopped by but thought you were dumb. Not really, he just isn't interested in cool stuff like this. We do not talk to him anymore, we don't really like him that much. He's full of himself.

Ringo chimed in. We want to talk to you a little bit about fame. I know you feel it coming...

I do, very much so!

There are some things you need to know. First is, it happens overnight. One minute, you are a nobody, and nobody knows who you are. Next minute, strangers on the street are asking for your autograph, you are being hounded in public, and people are screaming your name wherever you go.

John added to this. There is something about fame that you need to know. When you are famous, and people are following you everywhere... It's not fun. It's a thrill at first, but it gets old really, really quickly. You'll hate it, we hated it, everyone hates it. But when you first start out, everyone wants more and more of it.. So they act reckless, and do crazy things to get attention... It just makes it worse in the end, so keep to yourself and don't make a ruckus, kay?

Another thing about fame is, when people follow you wherever you go, they know a lot of things about you. People know you really well, at least they think they do... They know where you go, what you buy, what times of day you do these things... They will know other things about you too. Just giving you a heads up!

I walked back to the house, continuing this chat. We began talking about sexuality.

John said, I don't want to tell you anything about myself, I don't want it getting out. I don't want to risk it. I trust you, but I don't want to risk it.

Please? Please? Please? I said, laughing. It was a joke. I always asked these questions of the famous people who talked to me.

Well, I will tell you one... I had a fetish, an awful awful fetish, for women, with pants on... Not just any pants on, pajama pants on.. It's hot, the way they fall around the ass, and the clothing that comes off when you don't expect it to...

He said this in an oddly seductive voice. Really?

That wasn't me, honey. That was a random spirit up here messing with you.

Oh. And I laughed really, really hard.

Someone else is here, too. One of your favorite people. Einstein!

Woohoo!

I asked Einstein, “Were you egotistical about being smart?”

He laughed. Yes, I was.

Did you do it to impress women?

We all laughed. No, not really. I wanted to talk to you about stuff you do that is smart. Anagrams is smart, how you look at a word and try to rearrange the letters to make other words. Another thing you do that is smart is play freecell.

When you walk around the house, watch your actions carefully. Because we see every little thing you do, and we judge you, Einstein said.

Chapter 56

When it was time to use the computer, I went on facebook. I read someone's post, “RIP Robin Williams.” I thought, oh no, Robin Williams died? No way! So I googled it, and found out it was true. He had committed suicide.

It was interesting, because I felt like someone I knew had died. Except, I would soon get to channel him! Hooray! So for the next week and a half, I asked, nightly, Is Robin Williams here? Can I channel him? Can I channel Robin Williams yet? Is he ready yet?

No, he's not ready. He's still crossing over. He's still crossing over. He's still crossing over.

Over and over again, on and on it went. I thought I would never get to channel Robin Williams!

Finally, one night, I heard that Robin Williams was ready to be channeled.

Oh boy!

Hi babe! Robin Williams said.

This is Robin? Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

This is not a prayer circle, sweetie.

Hi, how are you? I said.

I am doing pretty okay.. After that whirlwind crossing over time, I had to come up with jokes for you too?

I had asked if Robin Williams was going to have jokes for me. They told me yes, over and over again.

You don't have to... If it's that big of deal... I said.

I came up with some. One thing I like about you is your marker fetish, and your Rob Zombie impersonations.

I laughed. I understood the marker fetish. Whenever they would ask me questions, the answer that would immediately come out of my mouth was “marker.” Because of the energy work where I removed markers from my brain. He said the Rob Zombie impersonations referred to my ordeals brushing my hair, because I always put it off, and when I finally did it, it was really messy, and it hurt like hell to brush, so I made faces. I laughed really hard. It was a good joke.

I have something to say about your ice cream eating habits. I think you know what I'm going to say.

Eat less ice cream?

No. I think you should eat more.

The funny thing about when I heard this joke was that I was in an altered state, and I took it the wrong way. On a conscious level, I was just upset. On a subconscious level, I imagined he was calling me fat from eating too much ice cream. I wouldn't have thought this at all on a conscious level, but I was really tired, and all I knew was, this joke rubbed me the wrong way. So I was sitting there, feeling kind of funny, and kind of bad. It was an Adderall brain thing, what happened right there. I'm not even really sure why that was an issue, but it was.

I laughed a little bit, because it was kind of funny, at the same time.

Robin told me he liked something about my brain. The way I grouped objects. I grouped, not like categories, but objects with similar working habits, like chairs and lamp posts, and refridgeraters with tool boxes. Another thing I like about your brain is your crazy ability to manipulate your mind. Yes, your logic. It is intense, how good you are with logic.

One more thing before I go. I like you a lot. Don't worry about it. The thing you're mad at me about.

What? I'm not mad! I was worried that he knew about my reaction to his ice cream joke.

I was joking, girl! He said.

Goodbye!

Well that went well, my guides said. He just crossed over, so he has to replenish his energy and stuff before you can channel him for extended periods of time.

Does he know? About my reaction to his ice cream joke?

We think not, Salioness, said the guides.

Will he ever know?

Not if you don't tell him.

I don't want him to know!

Well, if it is that big of a deal to you... We won't tell him. But you should know, he knows all about weird brain issues. He had a severe case of the cocaine brain. That's why he killed himself, because the pain got to be too much from the lack of dopamine and other neurotransmitters. He would not have any issues with anything you told him, ever. Really, Salioness.

But I hate dumbfuck brain issues, I said.

That night, I called out to Robin on the spiritual plane. I was unaware of this consciously.M

Hi, I said.

Hello, girl.

I wanted to tell you something. I was rubbed the wrong way by your ice cream joke. On a conscious level, I don't want to tell you, because I was worried you would hate me if I didn't like all your jokes. But I thought it wasn't a big deal, subconsciously, so I am telling you that now. So if I ever act weird about anything, that's the reason.

Weirded out by one of my jokes? It's not that hard to be weirded out by my jokes, honey. I tell not that many. I'm not that funny with Earth humor. It wasn't even my joke, my friend wrote it for me because you said you wanted to hear jokes. I just crossed over, I'm not telling you any really good Earth jokes right off the bat. I love your attitude towards militant raving women haters.

What do you mean?

You hate women.

I do not, but a little bit. That's not a big problem at all, I don't think.

I think it's funny as hell. It was a good joke, I thought, the ice cream joke, but not for you. I just told it for the hell of it. I didn't think you'd even get it.

I got it, I just thought it made me think of myself as a food addict and you were making fun of me... And it was hard to understand why you would make fun of me if we didn't know each other that well at all.

I make fun of you because we are already friends, man hater.

I like you a lot in your movies and stuff, but I think you are also a great guy and stuff, and I think we can be friends and stuff.

I think so too, and stuff.

And stuff!

And stuff and things and stuff.

Well, goodnight.

Goodnight.

After that, I didn't know about this on a conscious level. I wasn't as excited to talk to Robin again. I did, but I wasn't as excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment