Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 29, 2024

Then What Happened...

There is so much I don't remember, like the order of events or what I was doing when I wasn't being attacked. I remember the day I left the house again, after I was surprised that he would still attack me, and I was like "Look Jason, I'm invinceble. That's my secret super power, I guess." And I believed that statement. I left the house and went all the way to Shari's, ate something, and saw the man who had overcharged me and acted weird this one time who was an employee. He gave me a smile, I think it was the same guy, as I looked at the menu and dropped dead a litte bit in my own mind, thinking that because this guy's "finger slipped," or whatever, I ingested 400 more calories than I would have that time. I didn't know who to talk to in my mind, I posted something online and then went into the gym, and play pretend thinking about the Adrenal Incident, however I wasn't on any death plane.

I sort of remember it being a Sunday thing, maybe. I would go to my parent's house for my family dinner, then trudge back to Pearl, and be greeted by their whimsy of spells. They performed the genital issue, and each time I proved myself of superior mood handling and an added power or emotional security trait. It was too much, but it wasn't too much.

At home, I stared at Jason's picture, as I kept wanting to see some kind of sympathy I guess, but there was none. I went back to Pearl, listening to Changes by Tupac and thinking Jason was filled with hate. If we had spoken in person, this disagreement would have been settled. But we couldn't do that, we had to fight like this.

I shuffled through my music, and the mood was strenuous but composed. I was steadfast in my ability to keep calm and keep firing or blocking. I stopped doing spoken incantations, started firing stuff off with my brain, from my brain. Bullets fired. Then I lay back on my bed, and calmly pushed an item out of a pocket in my chest cavity, no emotion felt and that was the surprising thing. This was the thing Jason and Emily had implanted in me, to make fun of me for looking at Jason's picture. They had seen someone who worked with the dark arts. It was an emotional implantation on my chest of Jason's emotions.

This was so easy for me to weed through emotionally! Wow, Jason, you are just a resting spot for my eyes, some pic with you kissing your wife and looking annoyed but smiling kind of thinking about me. We talk, and talk, and talk, my spirit guides do, so does Subbie, and you are not so important to me. This was dumb, and one of superfluous shows of hatred that I ignore. I just pushed it out and sat there calmly.

I remained calm, then Subbie started firing off some black magic. I could tell it slowed them down, and was effective. I shifted through my music, working to the beat of the music, and firing to the beat of the music. Then, Jason got someone to cut the adult romance cord, which left me started and gaping. It built back immediately, and it's an agreement between two people on a subconscious level. I was told the woman who did this energy work was dismayed by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment