Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, April 28, 2024

After Aaron: Rachel Picks Up The Pieces (AND remembers while writing this title, heart attacks)

So, Aaron helped with the mission by distracting Rachel from the go-nowhere diatribe of DJT. She said a lot of stuff about Aaron, this is a guy she doesn't remember and can't access memory of what he even looks like. But he was... Hmm, Rachel didn't actually care either way. Indifferent to this dude, kind of. Except... Rachel is just indenial of the fact she doesn't have sexual impulses towards him, when she felt like she should. Why? I don't remember this guy's face, like I don't remember Jason's. I remember Christie's face. I don't remember Kernia's face but she looked exactly like Christie. Actually... What is your problem? I already forgave you, you are mad because I made a claim that that incident was racially motivated when I didn't think race was irrelevant. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT RACHEL?! I thought if you are African American, and God was involved with potentially a mission, you should not play games because you do not Test The Lord THY God. What else? "Did you get that attitude at a major clearance sale? I am so over that issue already!"

No comments:

Post a Comment