Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Further Reading on My Life Topics

Rachel was offered the Earth Mission. Then, she went back to Jason. They had wild wooly sex, and then Jason spit on Rachel and called her a hooker.

Yeah, you'll do anything for me, won't ya? Won't ya? That's the attitude.

I have to think about this situation where I went back to my loyal crew of concerned friends and when asked how much sex we had, I said "once or twice." And that wasn't believable.

Though... As the mission became sooner and sooner, Jason and I stopped communicating, and I was embarrassed by him and I felt like I had been having sex with a retarded person.

And my spirit guides say really quickly, regarding myself and Eminem in heaven, "It's the same situation."

You know... Words hurt sometimes, especially when they came out of your own mouth, and Lisa Left-Eye was embarrassed that she said in a song "you have to lick it before you stick it." And there was a song like that played on the radio... Yeah, you get the idea, maybe.

Do you? Do you get the right idea?

I don't know.

Tupac and I got back together. Tupac has a story of an event between us that he is being mysterious about and not sharing and thinking he's going to laugh is head off when we meet face to face in heaven. "Hey, remember me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment