Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 29, 2024

After Suicide For Hire: I draw a blank

I don't remember what happened next, so I will try to tell my story without leaving things out but I don't know how the witches first made an appearance back. I expected them to, but I think I am covering up the part where I thought the witches were my friends and I was actually surprised.

Let's just say we were dueling for quite some time. I told Jason, "Want to kill me, go ahead!" He started cutting with his black magic knife and I relaxed and we attached a cord.

"Remove the cord! Remove the cord!" Jason shouted. I don't know what kind of cord it was.

I told the witches, hey want to kill me, go ahead?

What happened next was kind of funny. I could tell they were amused, and they rearranged something in my aura so that it was just different, it wasn't actually painful just a tad annoying and it went away right away. The witches told me later this is when it became more of a game instead of a hate-filled killing situation.

Then, Jason sent off a magic-composed device. I said back, "No not the vagina! That will lead to an emotional attachment situation of some sort!" I screamed, and then laughed at the sexuality of the moment. You know, in FOOWP, they leave the vagina alone.

I sat and chuckled, imagined myself as an adult woman sucking a pacifier, to be more of a turn-off. Than Ian said to me, "Remember that time I took a tranquilizer dart for you..." I stopped dead, but I wasn't doing anything except blocking spells. "You've said that before, haven't you Ian? I was playing as a kid and you said that on a subconscious level and it weirded me out." "I've said that more than once," was what I got.

Meanwhile, Ian and I were conversing in gibberish speech a little bit, and it brought us closer and I could feel the tightly-knit crew of me and the professionals in heaven and the team at large.

"Drop a collective unconscious bomb!" said Ian.

What collective unconscious story would Jason have open? I thought.

Just a small couple of words, don't go into the details sweetums...

"Dinosaur, groaning..." I said.

Jason took a maim right there, or I could feel him taken aback by that collective unconscious reference because it's a rare one that opens when you don't have friends.

Meanwhile, I was thinking about the thing Ian said about the tranquilizer dart, and it brought an emotion I was trying to ignore about how this was serious, not funny, but an emotional connotation that was interesting and not bad, was one this evoked in me. Except, I need cheery emotional connotations to function properly, is what I would say about that.

I kept wondering if I should ask for Jesus's help, since he was watching this cavalcade. You would think I would, but it was a social faux pas to ask for Jesus's help because this was the epic battle scene and if I ask for help and he doesn't do anything I get jeered by the witches. Which happened, and then one time right here Jesus helped me. He made me immune to their attack, I went to Plaid Pantry for an energy drink, as I walked back I felt sort of lowly and human-like, like a sinner, basically, is the best way to put it.

Right here I thought it would end. Actually, it fueled their fire later on that I was helped by Jesus.

Meanwhile, Jesus said to me, "Pearls Before Swine, Rachel." My favorite Bible reference, I did not obey.

And Jason sat at home, going through a mumbling grease-fest, as Ian puts it. What other supernatural people did he know?

No comments:

Post a Comment