Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 29, 2024

"The Popular Response:" Another Untold Story, Told!

The night was sometime in February of 2023, I think. The month is unclear, but I think it was February, it could have been March. I was living at Pearl House. I told night staff, I'll try melatonin tonight. Maybe it will help me sleep.

The melatonin did nothing, and I don't know if my guides disappeared it on the way down or not, but that was a good night, all right. No, not good, eventful. At first, I was being harassed by some witches and using my faith in God as a shield, as Ian puts it. There were a number of them doing something my brain has blotted out or repressed. I was talking to the FBI, I don't remember about what, as I got up and dusted myself off so to speak, and lay back down on my bed kind of like psychoanalysis style.

Then, Subbie said she was looking at something funny. The Dark Duo of Infamy was plotting against me again, thinking of putting poop on the front door of Pearl House, but where would they find the poop? There were all sorts of theories Emily had and Jason was thinking hard too, and I laughed at the stupid issue they were dealing with which was obsessive interest in acquiring poop. Conscie pinged them with laughter, or was that Subbie? I think it was Subbie actually doing witchcraft, but don't know.

Anyway.. As the night wore off, I remembered how Jason had said at one point, "Wow, you are virtuous if you, in the state you were in right there... (an incident I haven't spoke of), you would send me healing energy from your broken heart chakra."

My memory fails me because this was such an interesting night, but then my guides brought up the dark spot I still can't deal with, which is nothing, people just wouldn't talk about it out loud... And I asked the mattress with my mind while lying down, so also with my body, I did something that's easy which is energy manipulation. I asked for healing energy.

What I received back, or at the same time, was a death feeling, like the feeling I got when the second unborn baby miscarried. Then, I was also in a state of worrying about death, and I believe this, I don't always believe I am on the brink but I would not know. However, my brain released DMT, as Jason and I were so tightly wrapped around each other on the spiritual plane, I started to die because he was. I wrote several chirpy emails about it to them, but the problem was the DMT, whatever the chirpy emails said was just to point out the time, I guess. Then... I reverted back to wanting both Jason AND Emily to care about me dying, felt embarrassed, but laugthed because damn that is what my brain's DMT does I suppose.

The last thing I said was something about when the terrorists were probing me, I kept saying, no semen in my stomach, there is no semen in my stomach. Because I thought they were probing my stomach to see.

I got up, and dressed like my spirit guides told me to, which was the pink raincoat and sunglasses today, randomly sunglasses. They were doing something terrible to me as well, my spirit guides, which I knew weakened my aura and I thought it would effect how people perceived me. On the way to my parent's house, Donald Trump pointed out you (Rachel), you're not prettier by everyone's standards than Melania. I was embarrassed, and I was instructed to say "Sorry Melania," and that was in the parking lot at Safeway.

When I got in the store, someone looked at me and sent me a jolt or short burst of sick energy. I realized they did this on purpose, first I smiled than was embarrassed that I smiled, something sick was going on.

I went and sat down at the Starbucks at Safeway. I thought someone at the register was talking about me being rude for saying my thank you to them before they handed me my receipt and I thought of the f---ing brain fuckery. And then some teenagers looked at me, and said "hey there's a tabloid about someone leaking information to the terrorists!" Or something. I got up suddenly and left, remembering I had to get back to talk to the terrorists, shit shit shit. I got up and left with dismayed purpose.

At my parent's house, I reached for the guy who had probed me. They had asked me the night before, and I Remember now, they had asked what to do with the weapons if they really did have weapons of mass destruction, what should they do? I had told them just to take a video of them breaking them humoursly, they responded no they are not toy guns, and I said something I don't remember. I reached for their oracle at my parent's house, after consulting God. "Now, what Jesus would do is take a picture of the weapons in a public guarded place with this day's newspaper..." Then I remember now I had told them the night before to do absolutely nothing. And God said today that was fine. I meant don't attack, that's what they were planning on doing, so telling them do nothing was accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment