Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 29, 2024

The part before the last Post... I Forgot, This Happened!

After I was done with the first witch visit Jason hired, I was picture reading Jason. It was the worst I had ever seen him look, and bear in mind I was not picture reading him at all when his son died, but man he looked depressed and that was good, I knew. I was thinking about how you could tell it was humans doing the stuff and not my spirit guides or even Jason (who is not human, but that's a joke). Jason came to me in some form, it had no physical component. I heard that Jason had punched Emily in the face, and relatives of Jason and Emily were very concerned about Jason for being sociopathic, and I was scared and worried for Emily, kind of weird, not weird for me though, I guess. They said Jason was being kept somewhere, I don't know specifically who "they" are it might have been Jason in this other form or my spirit guides. Jason asked me to marry him in the merry month of June. I got a hatred cord to him, as I had just found out he actually tried to murder me with black magic.

Then... I go off on a tangent about what happened before this in my mind, but we will skip that do this.

I talked to Jason, said yes to the arrangement but I wasn't so thrilled and I didn't believe this situation at all. However, sporadically before this happened, I would say something in my mind to Jason regarding events that were aimed at what he was thinking about me or his perspective. The one that stands out was when I got a large chunk of meth from some dude randomly, when checking for my friend at an abandoned house lot. I went there, bumped into a couple, and I had money so we jaunted somewhere on the bus even, and went somewhere random and he got a big chunk of meth and I just ate it. I started talking to the guy about spirituality, we were walking and the girl got jealous. I waited for the amount of time I thought was appropriate, and left them. I told Jason while I was standing there, right there's the downfall of focusing your energy on your appearance, you get dumb occurrences like that. Then I went home and pointed it out to Jason through email, I had been thinking at the time, besides that, she was coming down off drugs. I didn't want to say that. Ian harrassed me on the way home, saying that's worse than even you thinnk of a thing to say, even though you didn't say it. And I pointed that out to Jason.

Anyway, so... What was I saying? Literally nothing happened that was annoying from the meth, this situation happened in May or it could have been early June.

And I was thinking about Jason's family, how they were all upset, and Emily being punched, and Jason and I were talking telepathically or I was thinking "at" him, as I walked to Plaid Pantry and drank an energy drink, and the next day as I got up and went to a restaurant's bar, as Subbie suggested, and indicated Subbie was present in my legs as I walked, because I needed to get out and I almost didn't. I noticed the terrible energy around the group home, something sadistic.

The witches were looking, and I could feel it. I got a beer, ate some calamari maybe, and as I was walking back, that might have been the night I called the cops on my parent's taking my ID but I don't think so that's just a story from right here in Oregon City, this street, and I walked home, but on Changes by Tupac, said I'm only listening to this song for you, Jason. I should feel a little bit more disheartened than I actually do. My spirit guides said, "Yes, and you should put this song incident in your book, too." Which was exactly what they said in 2014 when I asked my guides if it was significant that the time was 1:20, "Yeah and this part goes in the book too."

I noticed on booze though, Jason was still Ego Observer. What was I to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment