Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 29, 2024

Piece-Wise Memoir Format, Something I Found Interesting

The part I actually find the most interesting or I think about as unusual, from the witch fight, before I was sent to St. Vincent's, I was being beaten and beaten and beaten by the witches, and I try to remmeber and draw a blank. I told myself it didn't hurt, so it didn't hurt. I guess, anyway, towards the end, I was sitting in the living room at Pearl House, looking out the window at the honey bees... Those honey bees were buzzing around, I adjusted my brainwaves looking at their solid motion, and thanked God for this time on Earth, as friendless as it was. It is what it is, and that's what happened. A dreary existence where I think about parts of the social predicament prior to Adderall, and even maybe some of the stupid things that Adderall made me get caught up thinking, at times. Well, I don't really mind so much, is what I would tell myself about that.

At the same time, Jason kept touching me. He could poke me in the heart from a distance, and it had a demeaning factor to it.

Other than that, the next thing that happened was the incident which led to the Deluded Reference Club, and a whole lot of hassle at the ER and St. Vincent's, where I did not feel a welcoming sensation from staff, to say the least or most.

No comments:

Post a Comment