Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 29, 2024

Summer 2022: What happened After (Or Before) Suicide For Hire?!

I was at home, and I slept. I didn't assume this was the end of my struggles with Jason, in fact I assumed the very opposite. He was going to come back and hurt me again. My problem was now some issue regarding human relationships and emotional closeness. Jason was the only person I could talk to about the strange stuff or anything at all, it seemed, and have a relaxed attitude about the strangeness or the stuff that might make people mad if they thought about it and it wasn't true.

I went back home, and slept. At my parent's house. First, Ian and I scrambled through the adjusting the music and scrambling the brain exercise. This was indeed a fun one, but they are always challenging. What do they know that they are going to use against me, speaking of the Dark Duo of Infamy. I thought of one, and Ian and I shifted music and chatted gloriously, like always when situations are straining. When the situation is straining, the talk gets humourous.

Then we went back downstairs, and sipped coffee. I did, at least, I pretended Ian was sitting in the cat tree, or the cat tree in my sight helped this part. We went on about Eeyore, stupid Eeyore in my womb, and I could feel it in my womb but I knew that was a supernatural feeling. Eeyore was Jason, but Ian and I chatted and called him Eeyore. What were the words? I do not remember.

Then, I went upstairs, and slept on the bed my mother had abandoned in her sewing room which is really her bedroom, but she had moved to sleeping in my bed, probably because I left behind good energy in that room from the mission fun.

The next day was a visit from my sister. My mom said when I was sleeping, I came to the door and said, "Kristen? Kristen?" I would have done this in my sleep if it happened, even though my family sort of laughed at that being crazy. Things I do in my sleep are now crazy too, geez. Actually, I was probably processing her rape from Ted, and how Jason read my mind and misinterpreted it. I had no clue she was being raped by Ted. If you want to talk about the one place I might pause at that topic, I had a dream about both of them bleeding, her from her vagina him from somewhere else, and then my little nipple floats by in a bathroom flood. That was the dream. Also, I never asked my parents if they had any idea that Kristen was being raped, I thought it was best just to assume no and write no on the official document, which was Party Like Jesus.

The rest was in a video. EDIT: That day I was functioning poorly and Kristen did a video of dinner and it was hard but I had Subbie and that was what saved me.

[End Scene, I forgot something]

No comments:

Post a Comment