Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 29, 2024

I Think I Had to Sleep a Lot

After the first witch attack, going back to that... The next morning, or some morning, it probably wasn't right afterwards because my memory is strange about thinking about this... I woke up, clinged to Jason or was it Nick Fredricke? In the bed, he said "No I don't want to help you I do not want to help you I don't want to help I wish you well not at all..." And that was all I had left, of relations with the human species. Pulling on something in my bed, damn. I got up, out of bed, and there were witches doing nasty spells. I left the room and went over to my parent's house, to refresh and stay sane. That is where... We had the session stuff with Ian. This was a low point, not as low as January 2022 though, that was how low... Can you possibly go, like the jail visit the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment