Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Rachel, Jason, Alfred, and a Ho Schmo's Doozle (parking ticket)

The drama and chaos and lowdown of the other side's shenanigans could start where Rachel finished her first lifetime as a special teacher who killed a student by accident. That lead to her growth in the miracle trait that everyone loves and loves hearing on the Earth Plane too about Rachel, anyway. So I was now a virtuous soul, lucky me! The sex was rampant, and Rachel was playful and liked mingling with different souls, and to be honest I think the problem is.... Dun dun dun.... I just want someone else to appreciate my glory in sex and this is a soul issue that works itself out in this lifetime in part. So, Alfred was Rachel's lover, and one time she put some sort of paint or paste in the room when organizing a sexual scenario with Alfred. Accessing heavenly memories leads to me thinking I thought I had a reason for putting it there that wasn't to harass Alfred with it but that excuse doesn't fly with everyone else who heard the story at the time. I put something like paint all over my fingers and tried to get Alfred to lick it off. He refused and screamed and cried. I don't know what else happened right there but that's against the law to do that in the spirit world and I got charged with a minor infraction and became a sex offender and I don't know what the cultural implications are of that in the spirit world, it's a little thing compared to what a big deal on it is on the Earth Plane. I got a Minor Infraction, I can visualize in my mind the video of me putting it on my fingers and acting stupid kind of like Kristen to be honest in her old Jeannie movie way but stupider still. I can remember looking at Alfred's face as he cried at the hearing and looked up to the sky. Ooh, virtuous soul, huh? Really? Virtue? And Alfred is crying because you disrespect him. Really? Virtue? Whatever... There's too much gossip on the other side, my spirit guides are warning me to wrap this up.

Umm... So I was reading a book by Jason in heaven that fascinated me with the way he joked about his rampant shmeel of masculine rage and the jokes he made about himself were funny. It was a funny read about an in-your-face masculine bad boy hero kind of thing to me, I found him on the other side and my intentions were obvious from the get-go. See, this guy Jason, I figured out when he was alive, is obsessed with the concept of virtue. He is deeply in awe of them, and if he can't be one, he can play with one, and I looked at this situation and thought it was fine. Until he, in the context of spirit sex, had me lick up grease. In my mind I can remember this, he says "Lick, lick, lick..." And he holds what looks like a muffin container but it's probably something from another plane that's greasier than muffins. And I was screaming in my mind this is a violation of my rights and that's clear when I think about it, and Jason hacked the spirit sex computer or whatever to make it so my tongue moved automatically without my permission.

"But you did it to Alfred! What about what you did to Alfred?!" he would always say, and I would be in silence probably out of shame at the Alfred incident, to the point where we made up. (I have no memory of a court proceeding with this incident, no info, I'm sure he was charged with something more serious than what I got).

And then, there was a concerned group of caring loyal friends I have on the other side who weighed in and said that's not true. Besides the fact that I had properly taken responsiblitiy and blame and shame for the incident with Alfred, the Jason incident wa considered modge-pa, and the Alfred one was not. And I have a little cartoonish memory of someone saying this to me, a woman who makes me think of a beaver, and then the cartoon screen goes to next scene, as I imagine being on the other side like living in a dumb cartoon if you haven't gotten a a lifetime (with pain) for awhile, which was a problem having because not only did the universe run by the different god crash, I was deprived of the rest of that lifetime so I was hurting. From lack of pain.

What else? Your physical form during spirit sex can take whatever and be thrown out at the end, however the experiences your soul has can damage there existence, health, growth, etc. This incident with Jason was harmful to my soul.

The lucky part... The next thing that happened was I got offered the Earth Mission! And Jim Besemer was there to congratulate me! So, a very long time in the future, I will have a cognitive defect that prevents me from making normal conversation, and no one knows why or that that's even a thing and that scared me and it hung over my head for years in heaven, and this is only my fifth lifetime, so right after my third lifetime I got offered the Earth Mission which includes healing the damage the grease incident caused my soul. And it blows my mind to think, wow, I have been worried sick about this lifetime for a very substantial part of my existence in heaven, wow it will feel good to finish it, but as Tyler Henry said, upon crossing over you have to be retaught the language.

I would like to be "taken" like Enoch. This plane is kind of devoid of good things to spend my time doing. Maybe I should think harder or try to approach the people without acting feral."

No comments:

Post a Comment