Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Why Some: Are Dumb? Yes. Dumb.

So, you like men and women... You might like them both the same at the same time in one body. Said no land, grass, or sea animal. The only one I care about is that we don't change sexes! How enticing! And surprising! And in the end, remember, we mourned the dead on National Transgender Day of Resembrence, a day taking place right after the morbid splice in the woods! Oh, you know this is how enemies are made, and there is nothing cute to me about you. And, you have to sigh and say I do grown up things like work, and you wore a skirt and you're a boy. Now, when I order bows, I order only female colors, and blue is representative of your spirit animal the frog, which resides in the cool willowing ravine with your psycho nut-job friend Anniya, who I only knew was transgender because she pointed it out to me without saying a word. Precisely, one of those things where people say things to me without moving their lips and I don't know how they did it. Well Anniya, you should not be convinced otherwise: I'm not interested in you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment