Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 29, 2024

What Happened With the Grim Reaper Dude?

This guy Jose or something, some common Latino name, told me his entire family worships the Grim Reaper. This is the guy who was present at the apartment during Suicide For Hire. I thought that was sort of cool, that coincidence. We were meeting this one time at the abandoned lot, I talked about psychic stuff but I couldn't focus well do to the meth, it made me kind of "zony" which is not the same thing as zoned, something not conducive to anything at all. I mentioned Fentanyl, it might have been this guy who said this (I might be getting things confused), "Well this has Fentanyl in it." I smiled. "You know, that's the difference between my mother and me. I wouldn't worry about something like that!"

The Grim Reaper dude indicated he has always felt some sort of divine protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment