Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, April 26, 2024

Women: Yeah, even the butt, damn

Women, don't like things up their asses unless it's a string pantie with a G letter on the handle. This isn't my only observation, but why the butt too? WHY, women, are you so dumb? Because they like pooping as much as the Fecalphiliac who Doesn't Say.

Actually, I'm wondering why Kristen was named.

No, but dumb. That's dumb. I know.

Anyway...

To be thorough, making fun of liking pooping is the cheapest exercise to spirits. Yeah, we know OF Gods, or we actually might know GODS PERSONAL INFO. It says, to get the stuff out, you release endorphins. You don't sit around saying, wow I wish I was pooping...

Some do, though. Not I, or she, or Heavenli unless she is making a reference to the fact she is high. Because she was high, and they might be watching.

REMEMBERED.

P.S///"That's all I got on her..." -Alfred

No comments:

Post a Comment