Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 29, 2024

I Made it to my parent's house...

In June of 2022, before Suicide For Hire, right after the first witches attacked. I made it to my parent's house that morning, wondering if I was safe. They did a spell on me that made my private parts leak water or something. That's the part I'm having trouble mentioning. I said, if you are going to do that I can put up with it I'll just put on a maxi pad. I didn't, and they stopped, these witches did. I could tell they were talking about me seeming like I was abused, maybe they should lay off. They were watching, I was sitting on the bed in my mom's sewing room, they said, "We work outside the law." And I thought "haha..haha, you work outside God's law because he isn't protecting me from this.." Then they shot a spell and my guides intervened and blocked it. It had the impression on my mind like a bunch of them in unison shot it off and it was a molecule flying and my guides put it out.

So that was that part. The mood was focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment