Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, January 22, 2024

Well Played, Donald Trump

Are you happy? I read your picture, and can plainly see the answer is no. You actually envy me sometimes. I understand why, I mean, I am famous in heaven. But you are not fit to be president again. Will being a two-term president make you happy?

If you think I really want to give you a BJ, guess again. That was something I said when I was under a powerful love spell. You are not a worthless spirit like the devil, and I say show it, stand up to the devil. He influences you, you know. Last night, I had to take the mattress from my room in the hospital to a different room, just to sleep away from the devil, hoping my spirit guides would get rid of him.

You are smart enough to put two and two together. You proved the existence of witchcraft, yes. You may have beaten me, but you will not beat the Son of Man when he comes down from heaven. Get ready to have your arse wipped.

He will outdo you. And you will go down in history as the antichrist. Be great, and be original.

Are you really evil? That's what I want to know. I don't think so, and that's because I think the highest of you.

And now that the spell is gone, I wouldn't suck on old man's cock in a million years, or unless there was a particularly powerful spell over me. However, I would if... (Okay Rachel, enough -Spirit Guides).

No comments:

Post a Comment