Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Anal Sex: A Precautionary Dream

Let's go back to me at the tender age of 11 or 12. We were in gym class one day, and I was partially brain dead because of the social predicament, which caused me to take a deep interest in my dreams since there wasn't much drama or excitement in day to day life. In gym class one day I randomly remembered I dream I had had the night before, in a stage of REM sleep where you wouldn't normally remember your dreams upon waking. I remembered a terrifying dream I had had, where there were teenagers, playing some sort of game, and when you lost the punishment was you had to cut a muscle off from your neck with a guillitine-like device. The teenagers laughed and said no worries, we are not wimpy babies who care about that. The muscle on the neck was attractive.

Eventually, when I got to the right age in my spiritual training with my spirit guides, they told me the dream wasn't actually about peer pressure to use drugs which is what I originally thought. It was about anal sex. I should never have anal sex, I wouldn't enjoy it, and it would cause destruction to the anus to make pooping uncomfortable, something people don't talk out loud about. For me personally, it would make pooping in altered states with the spirit world looking at my thoughts impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment