Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, January 5, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 17

I was sitting downstairs on the couch when I heard whispered in my ear, “Raisinettes?”

I immediately thought of Heath Ledger, and his role in the movie Ten Things I Hate About You. In the movie, he is being paid to take out a girl, and he says he needs more money, because she's going to want Raisinettes. They told me that Heath had caught wind of this, and he wanted to watch. We conversed cheerfully about his movie roles, like in Ten Things I Hate About You, and about how that was kind of a childish movie.

“Well, where are your girl friends? They want in on this hot Heath action!”

“I don't have girl friends.”

“Well, where are your bisexual male friends then? They want in on this hot Heath action!”

“I don't have any bisexual male friends, that I know of.

“Well, then you should tell your friend Catherine? She wants in on this hot Heath action!”

“I don't understand the question.”

“Well, give it a rest then. You'll be in on this hot Heath action!” And that was it. I was back to conversing with the spirit guides.

A couple days later, I was sitting on the couch downstairs when there was a haunting melody in my ear. It was a melody played on the piano in 6th grade by a guy I knew in 4th grade. His name was Lincoln. Todd had told me that Lincoln, a guy in our high school class, had died awhile ago. I hadn't known Lincoln, but we were in the same 4th grade class.

“Hello, this is your friend Lincoln. Just watching you in your living room.”

“Hey ho!”

My spirit guides spoke to me. “This man trounced in, we said, hey, you knew this girl on the Earth plane, the girl who is doing the mission! Why, looky here, she has a melody played by you right here in her memory banks!”

“They told me it was probably a girl I despised, because she used to be fat in 4th grade. But I didn't remember her, so I thought, hey, maybe we'll hit it off?”

This kind of thing became the norm. Another time, I was sitting up in my room, and I heard a haunting Earth melody: “Ah di doo, ah di doo, ah di day....” It was a song I recognized from camp, their was a lady at camp who wrote and performed this song. I remembered my sister saying that this lady had died, from some sort of degenerative disease. We attended that camp several times.

She's just stopping by, seeing what the hubbub was about... Of course she doesn't remember you, but what a coincidence! You went to the same camp she did!

We conversed a little bit, and she was interesting in a fun way. Lots and lots of people conversed with me, subconsciously... I didn't know what we were talking about consciously, but I got it subconsciously. I always wondered, on a conscious level, what's the point of conversing with me subconsciously? I have little to no awareness down there in the sub... But, it changed my opinions of people on a conscious level, when we hit it off subconsciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment