Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, January 8, 2024

Jim or Jim? Dumb Jim, Smart Jim

Jim Besemer is a smart Jim. The other Jim, who works at Pearl House, is dumb. You have Weak Subbie Syndrome and you say things like "You love Febreeze!" because you care so much about how my parents took Fish Out of Water Psychology. And if you can't eat fish, ha ha dumb. I will poke you and prod you and tickle you if you can't eat fish because of Fish Out of Water Psychology. That's a tangent. The other dumb thing was asking me if I cared about a brand name cereal. In retrospect, I thought nothing of it at the time, it was just to point out "even though I respect people who don't care about brand name clothing, I don't respect you personally Rachel." I don't know what you do in your free time Jim, sorry if that's all you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment