Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 16

What do you want to do today, Sugar Plum? Alfred asked me.

We decided to go to the mall. When I went to the mall, I was walking around, and Alfred made jokes the entire time. At one point, he came down, and entered my body, and we walked around the mall, and he told me which stores to go in.

Why don't we go in Bath & Body Works? You have been needing some cheap, putrid perfume! You only have good perfume! So we walked into Bath & Body Works, and looked around. When he saw a perfume he wanted me to smell, I would smell it.

After awhile, he left, and my dad picked me up. We went home. On the way, I watched Alfred's animations and laughed. My dad wondered about my incessant laughing. He thought I was just laughing at nothing. I told him, inside joke. Inside joke. He thought I was full of shit.

We got out of the car, and went into the house. Upstairs, I lay down on the bed. Time for an animation.

He showed a pencil, a piece of paper, and a pen, they danced, and wrote down word for word what happened, now.

Don't worry about writing down the events that unfold. We keep track. They do, the spirit guides do. And I do.

He did another one. A girl, walking through a forest. A big monster coming up and grabbing her. And then, a watch falling from the sky, and hitting the monster in the head, knocking him out.

What is this? A fable? Don't act like this is so splendid, you can't tell anyone what is going on! Do tell your mom!

I laughed. I thought this was dumb, but funny.

He showed a woman walking down a hallway. Out of nowhere, there is a drill. Everyone runs for the exits. The woman gets trampled.

If there is ever any confusion about which one of your guides likes you the best, it's Melionaire.

He showed the two of us, Alfred and I, walking hand in hand. I hurricane hits, swipes us both off our feet, and we hold on, hand in hand, until it dies down.

We will always be together, you and me. Through thick and thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment