Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 20

Well, where do you think you are going in life, Rachel? Alfred asked me.

I am going to go far... Make it to the top, watch the people on the bottom die quickly and then be reborn from the ashes. I said.

Well, what do you think you need to do to become one of the big people?

Remove myself from this house! I replied.

Maybe you should watch television a little bit more to get a feel for the current political environment, he said.

Well, that was a good idea. But what I really needed now was some responsibility in the sense that I needed something to pass the time. Alfred said he was here, don't worry about that. He would help me pass the time.

I want to tell you something about heaven, baby. Together, we are connected. We are inextricably intertwined, connected in a fashion similar to rotary blades. Those rotary blades of heaven, they are wonderful. We will experience the world, while we are connected by the wonders of the rotary blades.

Watch out! I said. Here comes Rachel and Alfred, preparing for action! The rotary blades are moving without sound!

That's it, you got it. Don't listen to anyone else, I am not your man right now. chance is. So right now, I would like you to make a cord to him. I will send you sexual energy, you direct it at chance.

I lay on the ground, and stewed in lust as Alfred sent me sexual energy. I directed the energy at Chance.

“Two can play that game!” I heard a voice say.

I waited, and a cord entered my vagina.

This is a cord that makes you happy to touch his private parts, my guides told me.

He is sending another cord!

Another cord entered my vagina.

This is a cord that makes him happy to want to touch your private parts.

One more cord!

This is a cord that makes you take pleasure in your pain. Ooh, that's a dark one!

Another cord!

This is a cord that makes him ask for sex at inopportune times.

There we go, he's out of energy.

Excellent! I like these cords! Alfred said. I think you need to do this more often. I want to see how dark this gets, when you move out with Chance!

When will he contact me? I asked.

As soon as you want him to, my guides said.

I realized that I was not ready for him to contact me. I needed more time recouping from the Adderall dependency. I needed help from my guides, so that they could allow for a time when we were better at making him want to talk to me.

Withhold information from your sister, too, Alfred said.

I already knew that. He was telling me stuff I already knew. On the outside, I wanted this to happen. On the inside, I was worried that this would be tremendously awkward.

Hey Rachel, this is Tupac. I wanted to say, don't do this. This doesn't need to happen. You don't really want to be his sex slave, you are just wanting your femininity validated.

I know, I know. But I think it's a good idea.

Not really, no. You won't be respected if you are his bitch, I mean it. Do not attach anymore cords.

Tupac made a good argument, but I understood that it was going to happen anyway. I was going to do it, because I didn't really believe these cords did anything.

These cords are more powerful than you think, my guides told me. These are some powerful cords.

I want to understand what it would be like, but I don't believe this is even going to happen, I said.

Alfred said, Watch out! She doesn't know it now, but before long, she will be pleasantly surprised with how powerful these cords are!

No comments:

Post a Comment