Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, January 8, 2024

Rachel and Food: A Guide

Actually, I am completely absent of "eating disorders." Which means I use food as fuel. TBH, there is sometimes a rat pounding on a lever for cocaine effect to the food thing.

Also, they told me just now Rachel you are the fat-shaming scapegoat. I was taken aback, and I did not laugh. But they told me at one point, it leads to the "bundled butt" psychological effect in others, an emotional or psychological situation I was not sure if they were capable of creating on this plane.

Actually, I like direct dopamine to the brain. Food, while I like to think it is enjoyable most of the time, obviously to me does not actually activate dopamine in the same way as it used to.

And, at some point I stopped going out to eat entirely. I might eat at a restaurant again, and I might go to the gym again. Or I will eat at Subway. But I don't like restaurant food. And the oil is gross. But I'm not hungry right now, I have nicotine gum.

The trouble with the system is this: hunger and specifically appetite will increase when ghrelin/leptin loses its precise balance, which is when I stop eating dinner or something like that.

That's why I say to anorexics, you are dumb.

"End Quote."

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment