Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: 25 & 26

I sat downstairs, sipping some juice, while Alfred made me laugh, over and over again. On the way back upstairs, I noticed that I didn't believe that I was psychic anymore. I believed it was all a mental illness, delusional, that's what I was.

“Go outside, Salioness,” my guides told me.

“Okay, now do a spell right here. Another one. Another one.” they told me to do about eight spells, then I could go back inside.

What was that? I asked.

“Your father was sending you doubting energy. Yes, they can do that. It makes you feel like you don't believe in anything anymore, especially the things that matter most.”

I wanted to go back in and bitch him out, yell at him, but I knew that would be worthless. He wouldn't know what I was talking about, it came from far down in his subconscious. If I yelled at him, he would send more bad energy.

Why don't you go inside and pretend you like him? Then, maybe he will stop sending you doubting energy, my guides suggested.

I think not, I will go back up to my room. I am so pissed right now I don't know what to do.

Let's talk about your attitude problem, Rachel, Alfred said.

Why do you think I have an attitude problem?

Because you don't understand that I'm not like them...

What do you mean?

I have thoughts and wondrous ideas, too, sweetheart. Like your father. Just make him a piece of cake, and he will love you forever! It's easy, sweetheart. That's not it. When you go upstairs tonight, watch your perfume intake, it keeps away the sting rays.

Chapter 26

What are we going to do now, Alfred? I asked Alfred one night.

“I am going to show you something intriguing.”

I closed my eyes. There was a wispy strand of something, it came down to the floor, and started dancing like a tornado. There was something about the dimensions and movement of the wisp that freaked me out.

“Ahhhhh!!!” I yelled.

That's something from another plane. Something that freaks people out, because it means danger. Here, let's do something else. I am going to get my hair cut!

I watched, as a barber cut Alfred's hair. When he was done, I saw a wave in his hair, the dimensions of which also freaked me out.

Again, something from another plane. Here's something else interesting.

He showed a picture of two buckets, swaying from side to side, letting out an acidic mixture. It scared me a little as well.

It's a sanitary plant on another plane. It freaks out a lot of the citizens, too. So bad, they had to build a wall around the plant so that people couldn't see it. Boy, was that a big deal! Alfred scoffed and smiled.

I want to show you one more thing. Watch this! He showed human like figures, crawling up an invisible surface perpendicular to the ground, with a certain movement that reminded me of something. I was reminded of a Britney Spear's Concert I went to with my sister, and they were performing the song Everytime, and they had people crawling up like this. Something about the combination of the human figures, and the music... evoked a very, very funny feeling in me when I saw it. Something which I could not describe.

It wasn't a psychological trick, dipshit. They didn't intend it to do that. It reminded you of something on another plane, first lifetime. The emotional connotations of the music when along with the emotions those things evoke. They are not bad, but they are very deadly. Do not get near one of those things, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment