Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Battles Raged, Night After Night

That's what happened here. Battles raged. Actually, what happened first? I went over and spent maybe two nights at some random person's apartment. Actually, it wasn't even that guy's apartment, I think he was doing the ole "couch surfing" thing and they let him stay there. That's what happened immediately after the first Magi visit. I was talking to them, I told them, the "ditzy poisoned princess," or... There's something weird about that situation, actually. It's a reference to a girl in fourth grade who I was "too good to talk to," at recess. She didn't have any friends, either. There was some girl who I actually did hang out with at recess in fourth grade all the time, at the beginning of the year and towards the end of the year. During that brilliant pause there, umm, why didn't I talk to the "loser" girl? Why did I think I was so much better than that girl? What was wrong with me? Oooh, I'm better than her... Why? Stuck up of me, huh? At the end of the year, I said to myself, "I learned something this year. Never say you're too good to talk to someone, ever." It was a reference at the same time, to emails I sent Jason, going down with some sort of historical roses, flowers, and importance. At first Personal Unconscious Story A was disturbing but interesting, then you keep looking, and it changes. To something not disturbing, at least. I told the witches, at some point right here, there IS a Personal Unconscious Story B coming up... Coming up... I thought for a second it could be some sort of in person meeting between Jason and I after the fact, imagined a woman with hands over her mouth in surprise. I pointed out, "Notice, that might not be at all what it is. It hasn't come up yet." When it did come up... It was at a stranger's apartment. We were, doing something there, I didn't sleep, and in the morning Jason's vibes were vying for my attention. It just captured my attention. I looked at his picture, picture read, studying it. No assumptions. This situation was ridiculous, over the top, and sort of embarrassing but funny, and there were all sorts of energetic cords that could be pulled here, was the key issue, to aid with sex. It was a marriage invitation, yes. And, we have a go with the flow attitude, and when it ended with a sick feeling, it wasn't a suprise because that was a little over the top. And... BAM! Angel. The angel took the fall, and I was over it right away and laughed. There was a guy sitting across the table from me when it happened, looked at me with worry for a second, then said, "Oh nevermind you look fine now." That was the part that was funny. Something weird happened there for the rest of the day, and it was weird, spiritual, and glorious, but it wasn't the end. I thought it was going to be, but it wasn't, and I was determined. I went home to the group home, and spent all night laughing my head off. I didn't know what else to do. God, what a weird life. But, no I didn't get something, you're not supposed to think this situation is funny though, was the thing. That was the problem. Yes, that was a dumb situation, but I wasn't supposed to actually LAUGH. No no you got something wrong here, we weren't trying to be funny. And... Later.. Battles ensued. I made jokes. Well, this is serious, not funny though... And I know and I know. I have to remain sane here, and that's how I do it. I know. And, there was something kind of interesting about Subbie's apparent magic here, it did something, Subbie was doing something weird here, don't ask. And it was effective. And at one point, Jesus rescued me. But witches aren't going to run and hide from a rescue from Jesus, I will tell you that much. And I'm looking at Jesus, and I don't want to panic and say, "Help me! Help me! Save me! Save me!" In front of witches who don't believe in Jesus and probably think that's dumb. It was kind of funny when Jesus rescued me though. I felt like I was being life flighted out by wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment