Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, July 7, 2022

"We Can Tell By Looking" or "What You Care About Is Looking The Part"

I've been told, by my sources, "If Rachel isn't wearing makeup she isn't functioning well." That's one thing, or one of the myths in my parent's minds. What's the other one? Well, showering and hygiene, obviously. With my lifestyle, sometimes showering gets neglected. GASP! That's an old story, though. Anyway... What's my point? I don't "love Febreeze" for one, I heard that comment when I asked for the bathroom to be Febreezed. Actually, I would do it myself if I had my old "magic" Febreeze scent, so instead I have to deal with the house flowery yuck smell in the bathroom. What's the issue at hand? Well, in this living environment, I wasn't going to point it out on the internet because I thought that was an issue that person wouldn't want to be embarrassed about, but... God, someone has horrible BO here... I'm usually not picky unless it smells like THAT. I'm not trying to be mean... Yeah, I know I smelled a second ago.. That's why I'm taking a shower. I am trying to function, and I can't deal with THAT particular BO smell all over the upstairs, in both bathrooms, everywhere. What's my other point? "You and your secret mission." Is what no one said out loud, or something I am thinking some people might be thinking here. When I ask for a change, don't do the opposite just to spite me because you don't believe in a mission. Don't ask about nicotine. And don't insist on Circadian rhythm conformity. "Well, what you probably care about is looking wonderful every single second, so..." That's not true. I can look like shit for a bit and I don't care. So don't judge my functioning by my hygiene/makeup use, all the time. Also, my ability to function might be taken into question if I'm not able to properly apply eyeliner, is another thought. NOT APPLYING EYELINER WELL! Well, that's a dink on your record, isn't it? You are supposed to be able to apply that fucking eyeliner correcty, yes it's the best brand I decided, but I'm wondering if I should throw it out now even though there is plenty left and buy a whole new tub just so it... Anyway, you get the idea. The other thought? "You love Febreeze." When the hell do I ever use Febreeze? Actually, I had that one scent of Febreeze, and I don't know where it is anymore. Why? I moved and they moved my stuff for me and it wasn't there. So again, it might come down to, "Rachel we hate that Fish Out of Water Psychology story just SO FUCKING MUCH..." First you had to live through it. Then you had to sit still for awhile and rest to prevent mental breakdown due to too much stress. And then it comes back down to the Febreeze. No, I don't love Febreeze okay. Some people in the house just need to shower, is all. Just trying to function. Not trying to make a point. Well, actually I am, yes. I'm not trying to make a point that I'm better than everyone else, that's not my point. My point is stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment