Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, July 31, 2022

What Happened After You Said "Jesus Saves?"

Jesus, that situation didn't seem fair. "Well, tell the rest of your story, of course." I believed it was a real mission, because they obviously performed some sort of "surgery" or something defying natural explanation happened to my brain, which was the thing that started the spirit guide situation in 2014. Since I believed it really was a global warming mission, that was the natural conclusion, well, "the guides" or as some say, "the spirit guides" said, well, we have special permission to use black magic here. There were situations I didn't actual believe where black magic was used a little, I guess. That's the thing, "I guess." Well, then there were subconscious spells at the beginning, and I didn't believe that was possible either okay, but I knew it wasn't in my head, and what the hell do I know about the what stuff is possible anyway? So yeah, I know. Anyway... I remember Jason read the book series in a strange order, and said, "Well, you could join the Magi." Which seemed like a jolly force of good, and I imagined it was something reputable and also not exactly real either, but I didn't think too hard on that situation, either. THAT was the Magi, apparently. They do that right there, harass people. Exactly. The other thought that occurs to me, I was supposed to whine and complain on Facebook, or call the cops, or tell someone. And... When the "Magi" eventually did come, and did the spell Jason himself didn't know how to do himself, He screamed, with the mechanism of the brain that is special, or not on the spiritual plane, the "urgent" message thingamob... As a side note, my mom was using this mechanism constantly when I was on the streets of Santa Barbara. And, Hugh used this mechanism, and it worked like a charm, in retrospect since I didn't know that on a conscious level for a long time. "Rachel, I do not care that you were very very quiet in high school. That right there doesn't bother me. You left people alone and minded your own God damn business, good for you." Because... Everything else was going to be a problem there, and there was no God damn problem if he wasn't harassed by a demon. And that's the thing, except recently it came out of nowhere that there was still a little bit of anger for... You know, insisting upon writing. I always said about that situation, in retrospect, "At least that he let that situation play out to an end, geez I would have died if he immediately blocked me." And... Umm. What else, old Jesus Christ? This is kind of rambling... Anyway, what were talking about? Jason yelled "Call the police!" And I could feel a difference in energy right here, when the Magi did come. And... Later on, there was a primordial unconscious story I was looking at, about when a normal everyday Joe woman experienced the "Magi." It's something unpleasant but interesting enough to look at. Normally, when we talk about opening the "primordial unconscious," we just point out something that happened. This one wasn't actually the same, I looked at for a second. Bad, but God what a weird situation that is. Huh... They do something to your... You know what. And that was the worst picture read of Jason though, right after happened. But he gathered the strength to continue, and... I feel comfortable sharing this situation now. Should I? Does something bad happen? I don't think so, I think it's fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment