Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, July 25, 2022

The Work Achieved at "Intensive" Transition

Well, it was okay. For you know, stuff being a hell of a lot better than before. No, that was after... Off Geodon here. We found a new drug, the chew, which seemed to work. However... I don't like that stuff anymore, thank you very much. I gained "nicotine gum" priviledges at this place. That's one thing that happened. That was the right decision at the time, for the ole... Problem. Which was, learning to socialize and have family fun here. So we were family, at Intensive Transition, and that was the fun part. Also... For the love of Jesus... If someone smokes, talking about the little family here, let them have enough allowance to last the entire week, okay. In general, stop. Stop. (Subbie) What was I supposed to be doing here, other than that though? Addressing the right emotional problem. I don't know. I didn't think it was a mental illness. What else happened? Wow, that place was so fucking expensive it was awfully ridiculous... like, what was it again? "We are spending 11,000 every month, for this living environment." I LEARNED here, didn't I? I learned to take the money/parental situation for granted right at that moment. I thought that would be excusible, givin the circumstances. There was... an hour of therapy with a therapist or MSW, and, maybe decent therapist, because it's hard. Oh. I stopped taking life seriously RIGHT then. There were other occurences too. I told you not to throw the money away, I'm trying to be patient. Why did it cost that much? I don't know why. It went to insurance, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment