Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, July 31, 2022

What else happened? In No Particular Order...

What do I talk about first? At one point, I was sitting at a bar and Jason did a spell to tell me ot kill myself. Actually, that's the one I kept casting on him and forgetting that I was doing, and cognitive dissonance that promoted sanity. I'm saving the world here, the world is more important than you, like a parent to its baby, that means get lost. I don't care about niceties, if you are doing that, and I forget immediately because this is a lovely process. Oh? And, he was also doing love spells, or more like sex spells, simultaneously, at first or fuck if I know. The last time I remember him doing it though, it made me say, okay okay Jason you are only pulling for picture reading attention here, I want to look at something else and you pulling for the "attention knob." So, I think it happened twice at a bar, and that was right before I posted a video about Jason Farnworth and William Vandergaw, since I've already said his name, somewhere. And, back to the bar, the apparent reason was because I didn't talk to the old man sitting next to me, which was social judgment I don't think was bad, along with what do I say here? And I sent back "innocence," an energy that requires innocennt intent to send, and Subbie said that was effective, keep doing that. He tried, at one point, to send the same energy back, and it wasn't believable. I know this story is fucking crazy, don't get mad, people. How the hell did he see what I was doing? Well, he knows weird stuff without being told, but I don't actually know what was going on here. He's read a whole bunch about the Great Beyond, and he has studied "alchemy." Which.. is kooky apparently, to study alchemy. Anyway... There was a brilliant pause here, I think, or was there? I don't remember exactly. That's the thing! I don't remember exactly the particular order and time frames but... He didn't repeatedly cast the kill yourself spell. He cast it twice. When I did it on him, all I meant was stop. Leave. Me. Alone. I am moving on, and I didn't choose sexual wooing energy go begin with, thank you very much. I'm used to this retardando energy hijack situation. And that's the exact reason I'm not actually mad. What a fucking stupid hard to understand situation, and if you have cookies for feet you don't exactly expect other people to be nice about such a fucking ugly situation. I also remembered the training video! "It was unfair before, it's still unfair. Virtually no difference, always unfair." And I thought "Heart on the loose" meant something magical happened... There's some vague reference in my mind that might be entirely fictional mind you, people talking, "Oh, and then I reached... Heart on the loose." That means something, yes. It means I stopped liking him, actually. But... there is something wrong with the bed! THE BED! THE BED HAS AN EVIL FORCE! The woo left an evil force in the bed, and what do I do NOW? There is no one left... Just the evil force in the bed... And it's gone now. That's how you know. The bed is different now. Is the problem solved? Well, this blog didn't explain the situation in order, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment