Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

What was the 6th grade dream classic?

Well I did have some sort of naked dream one time. And it was about developing breasts, said Sunday. I also had this dream that was ever so magical and I don't really remember now.. I was in the back yard of my house, I had a bucket and dumped the water on the ground. It turned into a swimming pool, full of people! But, I couldn't take my clothes off and get in, I wanted to swim, in a bathing suit obviously. I could not get my clothes off. I took them off, and then they were back on. Then what? There was also a reoccurring dream that was annoying me or maybe not, where everyone else wanted to live in my house, but they knew more about it than me and it was annoying that they knew more about my house than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment