Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, July 31, 2022

It Was a Process, Yes...

Let's go back to, immediately after the first "Magi" visit. Well, I had to stay awake all night as they kept trying stupid spells that went nowhere, like moving energy up and down my arms. Freaky, no. And then the next morning a foreign guy arrived. To explain... Well, I got a hatred cord. And it was cut right then, because Jason arrived and he was a foreign guy. In my memory, this situation seems so strange to me I felt like I was in a different location entirely, when I remember it, but no I was still in this bedroom. I don't remember what happened right here, there was stuff that was clearly "throw it out like rice" material, no mistaking it. I was worried about Emily because Jason had punched her in the face! And, that was a reference to one time how I made a "Rule of Thumb" joke, and in retrospect, umm... You know, I was making an assumption, that he does not get violent and beat anyone here... I could be wrong. And if I am wrong, damn, that wasn't a funny joke. And he asked me to marry him, I said fine (I didn't take this situation seriously, and no hard feelings either way), since it was the merry month of June again. I imagined that he was locked up somewhere. And yeah, it wasn't surprising that he wasn't, you know, I don't think anyone actually talks to the old, or, you know, has... The Dark Duo of Infamy isn't people I thought are still very popular anymore, at all. Whatever that situation looks like. Yes, there are still people who talk to them. On a different note... There's a collective unconscious story that opens when you don't have friends, it came up later, "DROP A COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS BOMB!" Jason had that collective unconscious story open, and I do not. So, that means something, huh? Then... There was some wizardful world of losing sanity, but sanity remained intact, it could have been brainwaves there. And then... At some point, I grabbed the imprint in the bed and asked for comfort and help. Except, this was "Nick Fredrick," no it was still Jason, but that's who it was in my head and that's no compliment, for the record, to anyone here. And he said, "AHH!! SORRY BUT!! DON'T DO THAT!!! I DON'T WANT TO COMFORT YOU!!!" And then... There was some nasty energy of spells that were annoying, and I had to pick myself up and head to the old Zuhl residence, and it was hard but I did it, there was bad energy everywhere, or at least in my room and in the neighborhood. And then... Ian and I had a jolly old time at the old Zuhl residence. We had fun. Stayed up all night, maybe. I did get some sleep though. And, I slept walked to the door, or so I was told, and called for Kristen, that night. And then what happened? Actually, back at the Zuhl residence they tried to cast a spell and my guides blocked it out. They told me, "We work outside the law." What's the elephant in the room about this situation? I can feel them looking at my thoughts. It feels weird, and after awhile I just said hey what's up? I know and I know, well if someone is looking at what you are thinking, you can at least be nice and make jolly conversation. Or, whatever, say whatever. If you are alone on an island with some people, you can at least lighten the mood. And explain things, and stuff. And... I'm not always trying to be funny I'm going for a point of interest here though, an emotion of interest, and I'm not always sure exactly what it ends up being in the end. And... Cut. "Don't explain THAT part," says Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment