Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Channeling the God Force

So today I wanted to discuss.... THE GOD FORCE.

The God Force is an energy that originates with the divine, and flows through us humans, when we are doing God's work, and God approves of the work we are doing. If you are in God's favor, and adequately equipped to handle the flow of God Force through your body.

It was sometime last year, when I started to feel the God Force flow. Early spring. My body was now a conduit for this divine energy. Some things made it stronger: tai chi, going out and dancing, any moments of personal growth resulted in an increase in God energy. Activity speeds up God energy. Alcohol slows it down. Boooo alcohol!

However, a couple drinks every now and then don't hinder the God Force too much.

Marijuana funkifies the God Force, but doesn't stop it.

Anyway, the God Force came back in the summer, last summer, then stopped when I started drinking more than once a week. And that's the story of the death of my God Force.

But recently, it's back! Because I'm doing God's work again. And I don't know what it is, God's calling for me. But God does have a calling for me. I sit around and ask, "God, what should I do with my life?" And God doesn't answer me. Doesn't answer me. Because He never answers with words, but sometimes, He influences my actions, moving me closer to things I ask for. But not quite close enough. I still don't get what I ask for. God dammit. I suppose, I'm supposed to make the next move.

So anyway, though I call it God Force, I don't know that that's really what it is. Maybe it's just motivation, drive, and enthusiasm. At any rate, I feel that me having the God Force is what's going to make me successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment