Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Freaky Chi

Oh God. Weirdness. I don't know what to make of some things in my life, if I should make anything at all of them. Maybe I should just ignore somethings and pretend like they don't exist.

So I've been kicking the benzo's. I am down to one eighth of a milligram of ativan. Ativan suppresses psychic abilities. So now that I am going off them, I have more stuff happen. Ativan doesn't suppress delusional experiences. In fact, Ativan is supposed to cause mania. Yet, I go off it, and more stuff happens.

So I was doing some tai chi exercises in the family room yesterday. Got to keep my chi up. Haven't been to class in awhile. My dad is home, and sitting in the family room, after dinner. That's when I feel the change. I feel someone mention my name. In my head. But in real life, also. Not out loud. In my head.

They are talking about me. I can feel it. These people are talking about me. At one point, the one guy says something good about me. Was it something good? I think it was good, something slightly personal. Honestly I think it was something sexual. But I can't hear the words, I only feel the energy behind them. Then, everyone starts laughing. Not here in the family room. Wherever this guy is, whoever this guy is. Everyone starts laughing, including him, so naturally I start laughing too. Because I feel the energy change. I jump up and start laughing my head off for no reason. Really, really hard. My parents think I am losing it. Here she goes again, delusional!

I quickly excuse myself and run up to my room. I still feel this guy's energy. Really, really strongly, in my own energy. It is making me feel seriously funny, kind of an adrenaline-like feeling. It is a really long time before I stop feeling the energy, and I calm back down and return to normal.

The thing is, times like this I have felt this particular feeling before, not this exactly but something like it, it really was psychic. Both times, there are only two times I can remember off the top of my head, I got confirmation from Erik. My parents say, oh, you can't trust that guy, he may just make stuff up! Thing is, regardless of whether or not Erik just "makes stuff up," I trust him when it comes to this. I trust that he wouldn't falsely confirm the psychicness of my hallucinations. Erik cares about me. He wouldn't knowingly feed into my delusions, if that's all they were, delusions. He knows better. I don't know if he's quite as smart as he thinks he is, but he is smart enough to know that that would be wrong, and he wouldn't do it. Of course, my parents think this guy Erik is like, evil or something.

So anyway, all this happened on February 18th, shortly before 8 pm, but it didn't calm back down until around 10. Erik couldn't confirm it this time, which didn't surprise me, because I wasn't imagining that it was him. But was it what I imagined? Who was it? Who were these people? Am I going crazy? Or am I psychic again? I may never, ever no. Because even if I knew who it was, I would be too scared to ask them to confirm it. So I must live in suspense... live in the dark. Until the energy changes happen again.

When this happens, it's what's known as.... freaky chi!! Freaky chi!! Freaky freaky chi chi!!

4 comments:

  1. Reading this, it seems your associations are getting precariously loose. From what I've heard, there are no medications that address delusions. Sure, they can quell hallucinations, but delusions remain untouched. Another thing: from what I've seen on your FB page, my opinion of Erik is that he's totally sucking up to you, no matter what you say and do. Good friends challenge us to be better, but don't egg us on when we're out of bounds. But if you're extroverted, friends that suck up feed into that energy. Just a thought or two. or three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I know Erik better than that. Erik is good he is just crazy. Who are you? I hate it when people leave comments and I don't know who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and if he just confirms whatever I say, then why didn't he confirm it this time? I asked him and he said it wasn't him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also the problem here wasn't delusions, it was hallucinations, if that's in fact what it was.

    ReplyDelete