Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Spiritual Brain Zappings

Sometime in the spring of last year I began a procedure that could raise my IQ by 15 points. Brain zapping. Also known as, neurofeedback.

I was told I have brain damage. Perhaps, everyone has brain damage. But this brain damage could be fixed by putting electrodes on my head and on my ear lobes, and administering mild amounts of electricity.

This would make me smarter, improve my brain, help improve my concentration, maybe lessen my anxiety, and the list of benefits could go on and on and on.

The first time I did it, I only noticed a slightly more spiritual feeling afterwards. The next time, it was even more intense. Sometimes it's really intense! This spiritual feeling I feel after the brain zapping.

It used to be that when I got zapped, I would laugh randomly. At nothing. I would laugh at nothing at all. My mind was blank. But I would laugh. At nothing.

You feel different emotional feelings when you are getting zapped.

After a spiritual zapping, the moment feels deeper. There is depth to life. Emotional depth. It all seems so cool, and meaningful, and worthwhile. I could never get bored with this life, feeling all the emotional depth to it.

It clears up repetitive thinking patterns. When your brain gets caught on repeat. Except, sometimes my brain still gets caught on repeat!

More recently, I don't laugh or do anything at all when I get neurofeedback. But the last time I got it, I felt different afterwards. My brain felt more alive. And now, I don't feel more spiritual, but I feel more life and more positive about life. And I feel that really, really good things are going to happen to be soon. I just have to be patient, but more important, work hard on my projects. I need to work really hard on my projects and great things will happen!

Spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment