Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Tanner: A FUG (Fucking Ugly Gunk)

He's dumb. First he laughs his head off nervously whenever he's in my presence. Then he thinks I'm going to get attached to him because of his comment "fuck the police." Then, he tells me to commit suicide by taking a Trazadone.

Now, let's define the word dumb. It does not rhyme with gum. It sounds like numb, and it means nothing. Just wasted space.

Tanner is probably not his real name. I would imagine he would invent a pseudonym that reminded me of a beach bum because he looks like a surfer, and then he would be so so flattered that's a name I would remember when I'm only excited that he actually HAS a name I can REMEMBER!

REMEMBER RACHEL! You are posting a blog right now don't forget about Rebecca the movie!

Then, he won't let it go. Look dude, if you dropped topic, I would stop hating you for your stupidity and mind my own business, look here dude. He has to dress in a pink tutu to work and wear the words "Sugar and Spice" on a shirt. That was an inside joke between Jason and I as we converse after he is dead, that was the funniest part of the email diatribe.

I told him off for it, in a special way that you just had to be there to enjoy. Then, he wears a lucky charms shirt. Ooh, this guy must think he is getting lucky. Now, 11/11 as a birthday is a universal symbol of good luck. A Lucky Charms shirt represents getting lucky, and this guy is gross as all fuck.

Lesbian? No, I'm not a lesbian. Rubbing against other women makes me want to puke just thinking about it. God, that would be just the sickest thing in the world. Rubbing my genitals against another woman's genitals. I never want to do that in my life. I like dicks to some degree, so I stick to an official hetero label. Boobs draw the eye downward.

Also, Tanner's voice makes him look and sound stupid like his ugly face.

Funny. Do you know a Tanner?

No comments:

Post a Comment