Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 8

What to do now? I asked myself. It was time to go to my room to unwind. I wanted to talk to my friends, but I had no real true good friends right now.

I went into my room, and lay down. My mind was blank, when I saw something in my mind's eyes. A caboose, piping along, looking disheveled. As it neared a turn, it exploded, in a humorous fashion. I laughed.

“That was me, Sugar Plum,” my soul said in my ear. It was a neural pathway I had now, one which I could listen to my soul easily, by listening carefully.

“I want to show you something. A picture of you and me.” I sat back and watched. In my mind's eye, I saw a trailer. It moved slowly. There was a car in front of it. That was me, he said.

“We are not one in the same, Sugar Plum. We are two souls, stuck together! You are the silia, I am the soul. You gave me a piggy back ride! I have been with you your whole life!” Then, he burst into song. “My silia friend and me, sitting in a tree, eating curds and whey and he he he...”

I thought in my mind, “This guy is a good guy for fun in the mind only, he made a mockery of me the other day.”

I saw something else in my mind. A door, open. Then it shut.

“SHUT UP!!! You are mine! We don't want you here in heaven anymore if you are going to make me into your man friend without love!” he did a cry, a symbol in my mind of tears, and then an idea popped into my head. He was all right.

“Good. Now, eat bread! You are starving!” he showed me a picture of bread. A knife came down, cut the bread in halves. Butter came flying out of the sky around it. Then, a leprechaun appeared and started making bread. “I'm a leprechaun baby, so why don't you kill me!” He sang, his own parody of a Beck song.

“Watch this! I have a show for you!” I watched. I saw a man come up and grab a little girl, and then the girl starts flailing her arms and sobbing for her parents. “I'm gonna kidnap you from this house, and bring you over to chance's!”

No comments:

Post a Comment