Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 11

When do you want to see your lover, Salioness? My guides asked me.

Sometime soon, when can I? I asked.

When you are done with your chores, they answered.

I quickly did my chores, and hung out in the computer room.

He is coming down, he is coming down... He's there! My guides told me.

I looked around the room. I didn't see anyone. When I looked at a certain place in the corner, my eyes became transfixed on something there. There was nothing there.

He's down there, go find him! I looked around. His arms touched me. They were warm, yet not solid. I put my arms around him. He put his arms around me. We were in love.

He lay down on the couch. I hovered over him. I looked down at his face. I didn't see anything, yet, somehow, I stared. Subconsciously, I could see a terrifying face. That's why I stared, a little scared but not that much. He got mad and left when this happened.

We think that's all for tonight, my guides said. We will let him come tomorrow.

After he left, I felt the pain of his absence. When he had been here, I hadn't fully appreciated it. Now that he was gone, I wanted him back here with me.

The next day, I was getting ready to go to dinner with my family. I was putting on my shoes, when he came up behind me and swept me off my feet. Not really, but the best you could do for not being solid. We waltzed in the kitchen, and he hugged me, and comforted me, and kept me company.

At the restaurant, we were sitting and waiting when he came up next to me and put his arm around me. When we were eating dinner, he came and freaked me out a little bit by touching me.

It was fun, because he was like my secret boyfriend. I loved him. I could not imagine life without him. It was interesting, how hard I had fallen for an unseen being so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment