Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 9

What do you want to do with yourself, Salioness? My guides asked me one day.

Well, I could go to the mall. That would be fun.

Well, we can go with your soul, he wants to go!

We got in the car and drove to the mall. On the way, I watched my soul do animations for me. He showed me a picture of my mother, a dog, and a person with no hair. The three of them meshed into one, to make my mom with no hair as a dog. I laughed.

I watched some more. He showed me a cactus, with no hands. Then, it became a wine cooler, with no alcohol. This is what you are allowed to drink today, Rachel. Alcohol that doesn't taste like it has wine but does. I watched some more. He showed me an image of a cat. It became mixed up with an image of a dog, and he called it, Dog-Cat-Princess Nonay. I laughed, even though this one was dumb. He whispered in my ear as he did it. “She's a cat, she's a murderous wench, she's a wombat.” He showed me something else and it made me laugh. Over and over again, he showed me things that made me laugh.

I rode to the mall, got out, and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. When we went in, they asked me how many. I thought about saying two, but instead said one. They seated me. My guides advised me not to eat too much bread, and eat the steak medallions. I ate, and left. On the way home, my soul did more animations. He showed me a picture of myself, and then showed it become larger and larger, until it could not be stopped with it's massive growing capabilities. When I looked at the picture, in my mind, it had a quality to it that reminded me of my wonderful looking picture on facebook.

He would show me things that reminded me of things too, like a dream I had a long time ago, with a spider. In the dream, I was playing at the house of my two best friends from childhood, when they left, and a spider appeared. I started petting the spider, and a voice said... “Notice it's soft?”

My soul showed the spider dancing and running around the room, shouting, “Catch me, catch me, catch me! Notice I'm loud?”

I laughed, not so much at what he did, but at the reference to the past dream.

What did that dream mean, anyway? I asked my guides.

I will tell you that one, said my soul. It was about fears of social contact at your new school. You are getting in touch with the things that scare you, and letting go of your fears of talking to people.

When we had calmed down after that, my soul showed me a picture of a cat, and some paste. The cat ate the paste, ran around in circles, and stuck to a wall, in a comical fashion. I laughed.

Time to say something about your past, Rachel, my soul said. Weed out the bad people from your past. You know who I'm talking about.

I thought, and thought. Finally, I figured out who he was talking about. Crystal.

He showed me a picture of puke, put it in her hair, and she screamed.

This is how much we like her. Don't ever pretend like you are her friend. She is not a good person.

My soul showed me a picture of Nick, from Innercept. He made it bigger, then smaller, then dance, then twirl, in a comical fashion. I laughed.

This is what you would do to him if you had him. Twist him up and put him in your pocket. Because you love him oh so much! Mwah!

Shut up! I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment